PDA

View Full Version : For Shelly and Sue

Wendy
02-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Disney Baby Launches Mix-And-Match Nursery Essentials Collection

9303.vB

The Disney Baby brand today launched an all new nursery essentials collection designed to deliver smiles to nurseries everywhere. The new Disney Baby bedding/nursery essentials collection features five on-trend colors and themes with whimsical prints inspired by mom-favorite Disney characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Pooh & Piglet and the 101 Dalmatians. The line allows parents to pick and choose the nursery items that fit their needs and lifestyle, making it easy to mix and match and blend with any theme. The 75-piece collection is available exclusively at Babies “R” Us and includes sheets, receiving blankets, mobiles, storage items, wall décor, changing pad covers, nightlights, soft rattles, gift sets and more. Each item in the Disney Baby bedding essentials collection can be purchased separately. This “á la carte” shopping experience enables mom to choose what products she needs and wants for her baby’s nursery without purchasing a full set.

“Getting baby’s nursery ready can be exciting and overwhelming,” said Jessi Dunne, executive vice president, Disney Moms and Babies for Disney Consumer Products. “With our Disney Baby nursery essentials collection we aimed to help make any nursery the most magical place by providing moms the design freedom to mix and match nursery basics to create exactly the look they desire or simply to replace or enhance an existing item and avoid having to purchase a prepackaged assortment.”

Disney Baby products equip parents with the essentials they need for Creating Magical Moments Right From The Start™. Building off the success of the Disney Cuddly Bodysuit™ collection, which debuted earlier this year, the Disney Baby bedding essentials collection extends the magic of Disney to baby’s nursery.

9308.vB 9305.vB 9312.vB

9309.vB 9306.vB 9310.vB

9307.vB 9304.vB 9311.vB

Dawn
03-09-2011, 06:24 AM
:mental:

Shellyamc
04-09-2011, 02:30 AM
Love it!! :hug2:

If we have a boy, I would do that 101 dalmatians in a heartbeat!!

chief
04-09-2011, 04:40 PM
i love it:happybounce:

Tink
04-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Girls like dogs too. :D Just saying'. :D :D

Wendy
04-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Love it!! :hug2:

If we have a boy, I would do that 101 dalmatians in a heartbeat!!

I thought you would :D :hug2:

:yes: Definitely :D

Shellyamc
04-09-2011, 05:00 PM

So very true :D

Suebeattie
05-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Ahhhh wendy, thank you :thumbsup:
The range is wonderful and so cute, can't wait to find out what we are having!!!
:wiggle:

Shellyamc
07-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Well color me dissappointed. We are looking for crib bedding and I remembered this thread. I looked all over for these pieces and haven't been able to :( Babies R Us only has a fitted sheet and changing pad cover. This collection didn't come out that long ago, so I'm a little shocked it is so hard to find :unsure:

Wendy
07-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Well color me dissappointed. We are looking for crib bedding and I remembered this thread. I looked all over for these pieces and haven't been able to :( Babies R Us only has a fitted sheet and changing pad cover. This collection didn't come out that long ago, so I'm a little shocked it is so hard to find :unsure:

Aww Shelly that's not good :( :hug2: It is fairly new so you would have thought it would still be available, unless they cut back on stock for Christmas.

Beccaberry
07-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Shelly, what are you looking for? I was in our BaU last weekend and they had this line in spades! My girlfriend is looking at the Mickey one ;-) can you order it online? Or would you like me to see what they have at ours?

Johnie
07-01-2012, 05:57 PM
I adore the dalmations!

Shellyamc
08-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Really?? Our Babies R Us has nothing of this line at all and I could only find 1 or 2 of the pieces online. That is crazy. I wonder if they are still making it and some stores have the pieces left over. I have one more store to check out and if they don't have it then I will let you know!! Thank you as always :hug2:

Johnie - the dalmatians are exactly what we want for the little boy :yes:

Johnie
08-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Spider Man? :tongue: or shall we just call him Peter? :yes:

Shellyamc
08-01-2012, 04:09 AM
Spider Man? :tongue: or shall we just call him Peter? :yes:

He is still Spider Man at the moment..although I do think Marc might let us name him Peter. I think no matter what we do he will always be known as Spider Man to his big brother ;) The baby was "talking" to Marc the other day and he wanted Marc to tell me he wanted an iron man, a big spider man, and a transformer toy :lol: Let the games begin!!

Wendy
08-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Johnie - the dalmatians are exactly what we want for the little boy :yes:

:happybounce: I see a theme coming together :D