PDA

View Full Version : Rumor - Value Resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator

Wendy
05-09-2011, 03:14 PM
It is being reported wildly over the internet that Disney plans on adding a complimentary refrigerator to all Value Resorts by the end of September.

This is strictly a rumor right now and I have not been able to find any official word.

So I would not cancel any rentals you have reserved for now.

keith
05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Re: Value Resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator

oooo interesting find Wendy :yes:

I really hope this is true! This has always felt like penny pinching in the extreme. It's a really silly distinction to have between the resort categories. fingers crossed

Tink
05-09-2011, 04:07 PM
It is, isn't it? Let's face it. Those in value rooms would most likely be the ones to best make use of a refrigerator. If they are such prized possessions they are placed free of charge in moderate and deluxe rooms, then they should be available to all. :yes:

Penny pinching, indeed. Humph. ;)

foreverducky
05-09-2011, 04:46 PM
This would truly be excellent news!

Shellyamc
05-09-2011, 05:05 PM
:happydance: If this is true I will be one happy bunny!! I will be able to leave the cooler in the van and not make 10,000 trips to the ice machine per day!!

This would be a huge bonus..keeping fingers crossed!

Tinkfan
06-09-2011, 03:31 AM
It is, isn't it? Let's face it. Those in value rooms would most likely be the ones to best make use of a refrigerator. If they are such prized possessions they are placed free of charge in moderate and deluxe rooms, then they should be available to all. :yes:

Penny pinching, indeed. Humph. ;)

it's the lack of a coffee pot that drives me mad!!!!!!:yes:

Deafjeff
06-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Yes, definitely, the coffee pot is much more important :tralala:

Johnie
06-09-2011, 03:19 PM
This is long overdue! I completely agree with Tink.

No, no, no do not use the coffee pot or real glasses in a hotel unless YOU THOROUGHLY WASH them first. Don't ask. Just take my advice on this.

Tinkfan
07-09-2011, 01:09 AM
This is long overdue! I completely agree with Tink.

No, no, no do not use the coffee pot or real glasses in a hotel unless YOU THOROUGHLY WASH them first. Don't ask. Just take my advice on this.

:unsure: Wish you would have told me that a week ago!!!!!!!!~:tongue:

foreverducky
07-09-2011, 09:27 AM
I like using hotel cups that come in the little plastic bags.

Johnie
07-09-2011, 01:09 PM
I like using hotel cups that come in the little plastic bags.

Me too

DisneyFreak
07-09-2011, 02:20 PM

We never use the glasses and always wash the coffee maker and pot!!! :yes: