PDA

View Full Version : Where does time go

lozzy
06-09-2011, 08:38 AM
I dropped my youngest at school this morning, he is now in year 5 of primary school.
I just can't believe he is growing up so fast, it feels like yesterday we were bringing him home.
I just wish sometimes we could slow time down to enjoy the time we have with them a bit more.

My eldest goes back to school next week to begin year 10 of secondary school, this is going to be a hard couple of years for him.
I know he can do it but I wish we could just take all the stress away that he will be dealing with.

We are planning to return to Florida in 2013 which is a kind of celebration holiday as eldest soon would have finished his GCSE and youngest son will just be starting secondary school.

I just hate the feeling that november 2013 will be knocking on our door to quickly.

chief
06-09-2011, 09:46 AM
i know how you feel about time moving too quickly.
my youngest has gone into year 5 and eldest is in year 8.
their first days at school seem like only yesterday, it is hard for them when they go into their secondary schools especially when their exams are approaching.
i am sure with the support i am sure you will be giving he will sail through the hard school days to come.:yes: