PDA

View Full Version : What's the one thing you would change to improve your favorite theme park?

Wendy
09-09-2011, 01:41 AM
If you had the chance, what would you like to change at WDW?

Mine is simple, I would like Disney to go back to the time when members of the public were treated like guests, not as a source of income as they seem to be now. Also that when you purchased something in one of the parks, it was exclusive, not like now where you can buy the same thing at DTD.

Tink
09-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Well, I do agree with that, however the very first thing that popped into my mind at reading your thread was, "get rid of those hideous tombstone like granite things (Leave a Legacy) at the entrance to EPCOT.

I actively dislike those things. How stupid is that, huh? Disliking an inanimate object so much?

They give me the creeps and I do feel like I'm walking through some sort of tipsy cemetery when I walk through there. :sorry:

MystikPiglit
09-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Also that when you purchased something in one of the parks, it was exclusive, not like now where you can buy the same thing at DTD.

Totally agree. :yes: It takes away the fun of searching for items in the park shops.

I would like there to be more Cast Members so that they each had a bit more time to spend with guests.

"get rid of those hideous tombstone like granite things (Leave a Legacy) at the entrance to EPCOT.

:thud: We LOVE those! They have a beauty all of their own and I have many photos, taken in different lighting conditions.

uscwest
09-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Get rid of Free Dining or at least institute limited menus for those that are dining free so the rest of us can order what we want and they don't remove stuff from the menu.

Kate
09-09-2011, 11:58 AM
I like the fact that you can get everything at DTD, we dont visit all the parks so miss out on alot of things to buy :yes:

Im not sure what id change tbh, apart from prices that is!!

daveann
09-09-2011, 02:22 PM
get rid of dinning plan or at least limit it to certain places and let the rest of us chose where we want to eat without having to decide 180 days out where we want to eat :)

Dawn
09-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Ditch the dining plan. I liked walk-up dining.

And put the magic shop and penny arcade back on Main St USA.

Slowhand
09-09-2011, 04:39 PM
get rid of dinning plan or at least limit it to certain places and let the rest of us chose where we want to eat without having to decide 180 days out where we want to eat :)
Totally agree.
It used to be great to choose where and when to eat on site on the actual day. Ok sometimes there was a bit of a wait, but at least I was never turned away from any WDW restaurant.

Mari
09-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Maybe not get rid of the dining plan altogether, but do have at least 30% of the restaurant free for walk ins... It is just pure madness to have to decide 180 days BEFORE where you will want to eat... takes part of the fun out of it

More places to SIT DOWN!

DisneyFreak
09-09-2011, 04:49 PM
"get rid of those hideous tombstone like granite things (Leave a Legacy) at the entrance to EPCOT.

THANK YOU!!!!!.........and while they're at it they might as well remove the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS too!!!

rebuild Horizons
reopen Pleasure Island as it was meant to be
expand DHS and AK so they can realize their full potential

One other thing I don't like is all the miscellaneous items saying "Disney Parks" and not "Walt Disney World". I know this one may be a bit weird and not a huge deal to everyone but I think it takes away a tiny bit of the specialness of being there. :unsure:

gwennie81
11-09-2011, 02:58 PM
I would add a couple more countries to Epcot, like India and Brazil.