PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom parking at Disney World to undergo heroic and villainous changes

Wendy
24-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Parking for the Magic Kingdom park at Walt Disney World Resort is done at the Transportation and Ticket Center. After parking their car, guests take a monorail or ferry over to the Magic Kingdom to enjoy their day. Upon arriving back though, sometimes it's easy to forget where their car is parked. That's about to be made much easier as the parking lot will soon be split up into "Heroes" and "Villains."

9364.vB

Magic Kingdom parking is getting an overhaul and hopefully it will keep things a little less confusing for guests after a long day inside the magic.

Work began earier this week splitting the parking lot into two main sections. Again - Heroes and Villains. Each of those sections will be split up into smaller sections:

Heroes:

Woody
Aladdin
Peter Pan
Simba
Mulan
Rapunzel

Villains:

Zurg
Hook
Scar
Jafar
Cruella
Ursula

Each lot will also have its own color which boils down to having to simply remember one of these three characteristics -hero, Rapunzel, or blue - and you will be able to find your car.

Shellyamc
24-09-2011, 02:37 PM
I like it :yes: Very cute. Nice to see something that isn't Princesses ;)

foreverducky
24-09-2011, 04:46 PM
I like it :yes: Very cute. Nice to see something that isn't Princesses ;)

I completely agree. :D

Tink
25-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Yes. There is much more to Disney than the princesses. :sigh:

Suebeattie
29-09-2011, 03:40 PM
One tip I remembering reading a few years ago was to take a picture on your digital camera of where you parked the car, that way unless you loose the camera you can never forget :thumbsup:
:wiggle: