PDA

View Full Version : Isafari? how do you do your videos?

Disfan
05-08-2008, 11:20 AM
I have so many camcorder tapes sitting on the shelf but theyre all too long to show anyone

I was wondering if Isafari or anyone else could explain what computer apps they use and the process involved in making them? I've loved watching all the ones in isafaris signature

ukwdwnut
05-08-2008, 12:31 PM
hi disfan

ive dont mine in their entireity, speech included, but tbh to show people them in that form it would drive them to the land of nod :lol:

i wanted a copy in full for my own collection just edited beginning and end of scenes and added SFX

but what i really want to do is just redo the whole lot with just small snippetts with SFX and sound that will keep the viewers interested

at the moment im using ulead viseo studio 8

keith
05-08-2008, 12:32 PM
ooo yeah I have a great sir nutty dvd that you sent me years ago!

ukwdwnut
05-08-2008, 12:42 PM
ooo yeah I have a great sir nutty dvd that you sent me years ago!

oh yeah i remember that i did one for you, of illuminations....was it the one i had in night vision on or the normal one, i didnt know what the outcome would be in that mode, what a dumb ass :lol: going to re shoot the boo hoo to you parade too :)

hey what about a video menu on the main page????

Slowhand
05-08-2008, 12:58 PM
I`ve got a great dvd of the Antiques Roadshow :wink:[Form a queue for signed copies :lol:]

ukwdwnut
05-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I`ve got a great dvd of the Antiques Roadshow :wink:[Form a queue for signed copies :lol:]

oh oh............no thx terry :lol: