PDA

View Full Version : What have you got planned for this week?

disneymom
03-10-2011, 07:35 AM
So what have you all got planned for this week?

I'm only asking because it's a boring week here other than taking the money drain car for its mot and service

ukwdwnut
03-10-2011, 08:48 AM
nothing much really. work in the mornings til 1pm. day off tomorrow in which i have to go to papworth hospital in cambs, for a meeting with the Transplant Continuing Care Team, who are going to run thru with me what happens when a suitable pair of lungs become available

foreverducky
03-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Mostly working, as it takes up a huge junk of my day. I have a 3 day weekend coming up and I'm thrilled. Hopefully it will give me a huge chunk of time to work on my dissertation.

Shellyamc
03-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Packing for Disney :mental:

Sorry..I couldn't help myself :D I also have a sonogram and baby appointment on Friday, so we should know how far along I am before we go.

*Bambi-Belle*
03-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Packing for our first ever Disney cruise. :sail:two more sleeps. :excited:

Britchick
03-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Work, study and taking Dan to look around Leicester University on Saturday!

Shelly and Bambi, I hope you both have a fantastic time :hug2:

Mari
03-10-2011, 05:33 PM
ok.. anyone going to Disney wins :)

Just work, which Im leaving early on thursday to take the girls to a birthday party :)

ukwdwnut
03-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Packing for Disney :mental:

Sorry..I couldn't help myself :D I also have a sonogram and baby appointment on Friday, so we should know how far along I am before we go.

Packing for our first ever Disney cruise. :sail:two more sleeps. :excited:

hope you both have a fantasmic time :yes:

bambi im so jealous id love to do a disney cruise :yes: promise us all loads of photos ok same goes to you too shelly :D

Tink
04-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Work, of course. And more work. Then getting ready for Pride on Saturday. My sister is going with us, and her best friend. Should be a fun time!

Beccaberry
04-10-2011, 03:01 AM
Work :surrender: Though I shouldn't complain...this week should be pretty awesome...I'll be helping to set a world record on Thursday and helping to raise Breast Cancer awareness on Friday.

*Still* trying to get over this awful flu I've had...it's zapped my energy level.

OH! And working on ADR's for our Christmas trip!!!!