PDA

View Full Version : A Few Photo's

ukwdwnut
03-10-2011, 08:42 AM
seeing as it was a gorgeous evening last night and lauren was over we went out for a drive to the local seafront. left about 5.30 by the time we got there the sun was just starting to go down so i managed to take a couple of photos whilst driving with the roof off. it was absolutely heaving down there, ive never seen so many people there before :)

just thought id share them with you :)

foreverducky
03-10-2011, 09:22 AM
I like the lights in the background. :D

ukwdwnut
03-10-2011, 09:36 AM
I like the lights in the background. :D

further down FD, there are some new concrete pillars arching forward near the top with white lights at the top, but last night as it was the first time id been at dusk since all the new building work had finished, all the way down the pillars were different coloured lights. there are new water jets coming out of the ground the same as the walkway to US/IOA and they were all lit up with different coloured lights and the kids/toddlers were having a ball running thru them. great to see youngsters having a good time at the seaside

foreverducky
03-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Sounds real nice! I'm like a kid at heart with the lights. If it shines brightly then I'm in awe.

ukwdwnut
03-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Sounds real nice! I'm like a kid at heart with the lights. If it shines brightly then I'm in awe.

me too. i just love visiting the seafront as much as pos too :)

Kate
03-10-2011, 12:44 PM
I love the seaside in the evening, especially if its a warm summers evening and the lovely lights are on etc. Which is your local beach Mick? We went to one near weymouth saturday, took almost 2 hours to get there but its much nicer than the one thats nearer to us

ukwdwnut
03-10-2011, 01:39 PM
I love the seaside in the evening, especially if its a warm summers evening and the lovely lights are on etc. Which is your local beach Mick? We went to one near weymouth saturday, took almost 2 hours to get there but its much nicer than the one thats nearer to us

Me too Kate, I often take laurens convertible in the afternoon when I get home and pop down there, park up and listen to the waves :)

My local seaside is Southend 15-20 min drive from home. We have an old fashioned promenade with arcades, bars etc and the longest pier in the world at 1.3 miles long. And the huge rossi's ice-cream cones are to die for :D

Kate
03-10-2011, 03:13 PM
I'd love to live that close to the beach, you are very lucky! :yes:

ukwdwnut
03-10-2011, 07:17 PM
I'd love to live that close to the beach, you are very lucky! :yes:

i am lucky your right. ive been down there quite a few times since around april when the good weather started. i did want to visit some more seafronts like brighton, worthing bournemouth etc but never got round to it :(

Tink
04-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Beautiful area, Mick. Thanks for sharing it with us! (Now, about that ice cream cone)! :D