PDA

View Full Version : Going soon!

Tink
16-10-2011, 08:11 PM
We'll be heading to SSR on October 28. We've had a change in plans and are taking the boy with us. :yes: He'll not mind the FWF, since he still maintains he wants to be a chef.

Any particular info anyone wanting to know? Will try to find out for you when we are there. I'll try and get some photos... I know, I know. :sigh:

Oh, and by the way... the boy's Da is the newest Disney employee. :wiggle: He's picked up a second job (hoping to go FT while in school, and drop the first job) at WDW and is beyond excited.

At any rate, we're getting ready to go!

keith
16-10-2011, 08:28 PM
photos photos photos :D as you know :yes:

Wow congrats to him on the WDW job :) that's awesome

Tink
16-10-2011, 08:34 PM
I'll do my best Keith! I take them, then always break down in the downloading and uploading department. :sorry:

I wonder though, if I had your email address on my phone, I could email you photos as I took them, yes? :unsure:

keith
16-10-2011, 08:43 PM
I'll do my best Keith! I take them, then always break down in the downloading and uploading department. :sorry:

I wonder though, if I had your email address on my phone, I could email you photos as I took them, yes? :unsure:

You could yep :) I'll pm you :yes:

Wendy
16-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Not long to go :D wish I was going, maybe next year :)

I'm sure my gorgeous boy will have a great time trying all the different foods :yes: make sure someone has the dessert trio for me :D

I'm so glad he got his job in Disney, I think he'll be OK, he is a charmer after all :lol:

Tink
16-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Well he's put his (one day so far) Disney training to work at Uno's and got the best tips he's ever received! Uno's isn't happy that he will be leaving, but then that hasn't been the best relationship for some time.

Seth loves to try new things. I'll tell him he needs to taste everything and describe it for his Auntie Wendy and Uncle Chris.

Beccaberry
17-10-2011, 01:12 AM
What a nice surprise, I'm sure he'll enjoy himself! Will he try the escargot?

A bit envious at the moment, this will be the first year Jon and I have missed the F/W Festival in some time...but I won't be greedy, December is just around the corner, yes?!

I hope you have the most WONDERFUL time...I can't wait to see the photos! :hug2:

Tink
17-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Seth LOVES the escargot. :yes: "Are we going to have those little round bread things again?" That's all he cares about! LOL. The bread! He is a true carboholic that boy.

It will be a bit of a surprise for him. Originally we were going alone, but now with his Da working at WDW (weekends) we'll take him along with us. :yes:

Johnie
17-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Tell Seth he can have some escargot for me :yes: I missed it this trip.

catrancher
17-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Seth LOVES the escargot. :yes:

The lad has good taste! :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... feeling the need for garlic, butter, dripping round bread things.)

uscwest
17-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Looking forward to more Escargot myself Tink. How long will you be there? We leave here on the 27th but won't be at WDW until the 31st.

Watchinherskip
17-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Oh Tink, won't be long...have a great time. Sounds exciting.

Tink
18-10-2011, 07:42 AM
We will be there until the 30th. So looking forward to a little break.

Mari
20-10-2011, 05:11 PM
yay! on a Disney job :)

Hope you have a wonderful time at the FWF :) Im sure the biy will too :)

Tinkfan
21-10-2011, 08:11 PM
We will be there until the 30th. So looking forward to a little break.

you'll be there for Halloween, are you taking the boy to MNSSHP?

Tink
22-10-2011, 09:07 AM
No, not this year, Sister Tinkfan. He will be going trick or treating on the 31st here at home.

Tinkfan
23-10-2011, 01:31 AM
No, not this year, Sister Tinkfan. He will be going trick or treating on the 31st here at home.

If you haven't yet Sis, you must some year. I think he'd enjoy it!The parade is wonderful!

Tink
23-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Oh yes, he's been. He (we) were guests of dear friends, and the boy just loved every minute as did we. :yes: The parade is wonderful!!!

Herself and I met the horse that the headless horseman rides! He lives over at Fort Wilderness, and we toured his stable on the segway tour there.

Deafjeff
24-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Have fun!!!

Beccaberry
24-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Not long now :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: