PDA

View Full Version : Out of the ordinary things to look for at WDW Parks

SRyder
18-10-2011, 11:17 AM
I am in search of new things to find with my daughters when we go to the Parks in November. We go once or twice a year so at this point its not so much about the rides but what we can find or discover new. Like in February my daughter found the Mat with the Key under it at the Muppet Show in Hollywood Studios, she was so excited and proud of herself because I have looked everytime we go on the ride and had never found it. thanks

Suebeattie
23-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Welcome to secrets! I've got a book called the hidden secrets of Walt Disney world by Susan Vaness. This is full of hidden things all round WDW
:wiggle:

Tink
23-10-2011, 01:32 PM
There is a Hidden Mickey book too. :yes: Keep you busy for years trying to find all the Mickeys!

disney-fan
25-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Go over tom sawyers Island first thing in the morning. If you find toms paint brush take it to a cast member and get a surprise (from Huck fin white washing the fence) have fun

Esmeralda
25-10-2011, 08:24 AM
Go over tom sawyers Island first thing in the morning. If you find toms paint brush take it to a cast member and get a surprise (from Huck fin white washing the fence) have fun

Ha! Not heard of that one before... must go back to try it!

jocelyndong
03-11-2011, 03:38 AM
i hope one day i could to to disney park.