PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Local Calendar Exchange Sign Up

Lisa1976
21-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Hey All

Next exchange coming up, this one is for the 2012 calendar exchange :yes:

The idea is to send a new 2012 calendar local to your area ie: city, village, state, country. In return you will receive a calendar from another member featuring their part of the world.

Any freebies people want to put in are fine but it is not required.

After the sign up deadline I will send a PM to each member telling them the details of their exchangee :thumbsup:

General Exchange Guidelines

wdisneysecrets cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of any exchange item - you enter into the exchange at your own risk.

Only registered members may join an exchange. Please don't try to sign up your relatives, children, neighbours or dog as these will be politely declined.

By signing up you agree to your address details being passed to another forum member.

By signing up you agree not to pass any address or other personal details on to anyone, forum member or otherwise.

Each exchange is for a specific item. Please expect only to receive that specific item. Extras in a package are entirely at the sender's discretion and no one should feel obliged to send anything other than what we are currently exchanging.

Please obtain proof of posting where possible.

Please advise on the appropriate thread when you have sent/received your package.

We may need volunteers to act as exchange elves. If, for whatever reason, someone does not receive their item, we will ask an elf to send a replacement for them.

If sending overseas please ship via Air Mail.

Signing up for an exchange and then failing to post to your recipient will result in a 12 month suspension from future exchanges.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This exchange is for: 2012 Calendars

To be sent by: 1st December 2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To sign up please send a Private Message to Lisa1976 with the following information.

Your Name
Forum Username
Address
Willing to send overseas
Willing to act as elf

Watchinherskip
21-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Oh Lisa thanks for taking the lead..yes of course you can count the Skips in. I will PM you. Wendy and I were just mentioning that....it will be great.

uscwest
21-10-2011, 02:52 PM
As much as Donna and I normally look forward to this exchange, our new office facilities have no place where we could hang a calendar :( :sorry:

Wendy
21-10-2011, 06:48 PM
I've sent you a PM Lisa :)

As much as Donna and I normally look forward to this exchange, our new office facilities have no place where we could hang a calendar :( :sorry:

:hug2: what a shame John :(

Lisa1976
21-10-2011, 06:52 PM

Can't you have one at home John?

Johnie
21-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Count me in!

I swear I have a calendar in every room of the house except the bathrooms :tongue:

lisaw
23-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Yes please Lisa - I have already bought my calendar! :)

Dawn
23-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Going calendar shopping after the rugby! :thumbsup:

Lisa1976
24-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks to those that have signed up so far. Could really use some more of you though especially those of you overseas :yes:

Deb
25-10-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm in :thumbsup:

Watchinherskip
25-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks to those that have signed up so far. Could really use some more of you though especially those of you overseas :yes:

We are not the ones overseas...you are...right?:point:

Wendy
25-10-2011, 04:04 PM

:lol: Dan :lol:

MystikPiglit
05-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Count me in, please. :wave: I've received some beautiful calendars in past exchanges. :yes:

:lol:

Wendy
07-11-2011, 05:37 PM
I bought mine on Saturday :D

Lisa1976
14-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Sorry for the delay peeps, i've been away at Disney for the last two weeks and one of those weeks was really ill, on holiday too, was not pleased!!

I'm sorting out the exchangees names etc today, so expect a PM at some point today :)

MystikPiglit
14-11-2011, 02:02 PM
and one of those weeks was really ill, on holiday too, was not pleased!!

Sorry to hear that, I hope you're better now. :hug2:
That happened to me on our last trip, it's really disappointing isn't it...:thumbsdown:

Johnie
14-11-2011, 04:05 PM
There must be something bad in the air. I had issues with my back on our last trip. I was pretty miserable. I actually think it was a reaction to the cortisone shot the dr. gave me. My back does not hurt like that anymore thank goodness!

Wendy
14-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Please don't worry Lisa :hug2: wait until you are feeling better :hug2:

Lisa1976
14-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Thanks guys, we're both feeling better now, although im still a little bunged up with cold, but just so disappointed it ruined part of our holiday :(

Never mind, there will definitely be next time :)

Lisa1976
14-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Everyone should have received a PM with their exchangees name. I will put a post up for sent/received, if you could pop a post on there once you've sent your calendars out I would appreciate it.

Any problems let me know.

Thanks
Lisa