PDA

View Full Version : We are home!

Shellyamc
22-10-2011, 10:10 PM
..and trying very hard to get back into "real life." It is COLD here and there is nobody cleaning my bathroom or making me good food :( I don't like it much at all.

We had a really awesome trip. Marc had a bit of a hard time and we had some very grumpy moments, but overall they did awesome and we made some really great memories!! :thumbsup:

I am trying to work though pics and get them onto the computer and I will try and get working on a trip report of sorts. Nothing long, but a little bit for each day.

Drew and I were very spoiled with past trips just the two of us. We had no idea how much work it was going with kids! Not the relaxed/all fun trip we are used to having. There are days I didn't have time to write a word down for anything we did. I will do my best. For now laundry and sleeping :surrender:

ukwdwnut
22-10-2011, 11:45 PM
..and trying very hard to get back into "real life." It is COLD here and there is nobody cleaning my bathroom or making me good food :( I don't like it much at all.

We had a really awesome trip. Marc had a bit of a hard time and we had some very grumpy moments, but overall they did awesome and we made some really great memories!! :thumbsup:

I am trying to work though pics and get them onto the computer and I will try and get working on a trip report of sorts. Nothing long, but a little bit for each day.

Drew and I were very spoiled with past trips just the two of us. We had no idea how much work it was going with kids! Not the relaxed/all fun trip we are used to having. There are days I didn't have time to write a word down for anything we did. I will do my best. For now laundry and sleeping :surrender:

glad on the whole you had a good time shelly. i should imagine its hard with little uns now and defo not the same as when you were on your own. it will get better as they get older i promise. mine were 12 & 11 for our first trip and we had the best time imaginable

no rush hun for the photos or trippie, just when you have time, get your life back to normality first :hug2:

Tink
23-10-2011, 02:04 AM
It is hard to be home after WDW, isn't it? (Well any wonderful vacation).

Take your time. Get rested from all the hard work a vacation with children entails. We don't want you to get sick!

When you get time, share what you can. :yes: We'll be happy to read whatever you care to share!

foreverducky
23-10-2011, 02:52 AM
Of course you have someone who can do your laundry, clean the bathroom and make you food....you have a husband and two beautiful kiddies. :lol: Put them to work.

I can't wait to see photos.

Kate
23-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Bit of a shock when you first go with kids isnt it?! :yes: Least you will be kind of prepared for your next trip - although there will be an extra one by then!

Glad on the whole it went well, never fun coming home from there, how have the kids adjusted to being back?

Looking forward to seeing photos and reading all about what you got up too!

Wendy
23-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Welcome home Shelly :hug2:

I'm so happy you had a great time most of the time. I don't blame Marc for getting grumpy - heck I get grumpy when I'm tired :lol:

Look forward to seeing some photos and hearing all about it, when you are rested though :hug2:

It's nice to have you home again :hug2:

uscwest
23-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome home Shelly. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Deafjeff
24-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Welcome back, looking forward to find out more about your trip :yes:

Beccaberry
24-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Welcome home Shelly :hug2: Sounds like you had a lovely trip on the whole. Can't wait to hear more as time and rest allow!

Watchinherskip
24-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Glad you made it back safely AND you had a GREAT time. Can't wait to hear about it!

Mari
24-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Glad to have you back!!

and YES.. going with kids is wonderful, and also exhausting and requires far more planning .. but their faces are worth it!