PDA

View Full Version : its wednesday

tb2830
06-08-2008, 07:15 AM
woo hoo so what have you all got planned

im well pleased because ive been given loads more hours at work which is going to come in really handy

also of to the court today to swear on oath for my divorce so hopefully once that is done the ball will start rolling again

it was chelsea's birthday yesterday and craig left it till nearly 9 o clock before he saw her then she had to meet him in a car park :(

apparently rather than pay his csa he has had all of his shogun windows tinted instead :( i like how he gets his priotys right

other than that im feeling fine today

kazzaqld
06-08-2008, 07:37 AM
woo hoo so what have you all got planned

im well pleased because ive been given loads more hours at work which is going to come in really handy

also of to the court today to swear on oath for my divorce so hopefully once that is done the ball will start rolling again

it was chelsea's birthday yesterday and craig left it till nearly 9 o clock before he saw her then she had to meet him in a car park :(

apparently rather than pay his csa he has had all of his shogun windows tinted instead :( i like how he gets his priotys right

:hug2: for you tracy

Happy birthday to Chelsea for yesterday hope she had a nice day.

We like Wednesdays here - there is a music quiz show we love to watch on Wednesday nights - we curl up with a nice bottle of wine for Mum and Dad (me and DH) and Fanta for DS (ryukrocks) I usually have to have the team with the girl captain. :rolleyes008:

Wendy
06-08-2008, 07:55 AM

Oooo if he's had them all done really dark including the front passenger and driver's door windows, report him to VOSA, it's against the law and they can issue a notice to make him take his car off the road until he removes it :lol:

:hug2: I'm glad to hear that :D

Dawn
06-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Steven and Harry are in the garden on the 28 grabitnow trampoline. :D

Dawn
06-08-2008, 08:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/dawn_ash/DSCF0205.jpg

Claire
06-08-2008, 09:01 AM
That looks fun! Nothing planned here today. Just stuff around the house.

ukwdwnut
06-08-2008, 09:10 AM
awwwww trace what an a'hole he is, just goes to show what he thinks of his own kids.

hope all goes well at the courts :)

just more painting in the front room for me :(

Skywatcher
06-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Steven and Harry are in the garden on the 28 grabitnow trampoline. :D

So casualty later then :D

Never forget that Simpsons episode

'tramampoline'

Dawn
06-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Got my seat in Worthing A & E booked for later. :D

My parents are out looking at more houses. The 4 dogs are all crashed out and the boys are pretending the trampoline is a boat and sailing to Madagascar. :lol:

Skywatcher
06-08-2008, 10:42 AM
they've got to move it... move it :D

Dawn
06-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Have you seen the trailer for the sequel? :lol:

Tink
06-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Steven is taller than Harry? Looks that way in the photo. They look like a likely candidate to knock heads on that thing! :lol:

Are those Croc like shoes lying beside the beastie? :D

Dawn
06-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Those are Harry's fake crocs. That's as close as I'll let them get to my house. :lol:

Steven is a shade shorter than Harry now but it's just a matter of time before he overtakes him now. :eek:

Rosie0610
06-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Actually working today :(

Going for some ice-cream with friends tonight if the rain clouds keep away! Looking forward to 5:00!!!

SleepinCatz
06-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Tracy hun...don't worry yourself over his priorities(it'll bite him soon enough lol)...keep yours inline and those rocky moments with the kids will fade. Soon those rocky moments will be his to deal with.

Fantastic news on the more hours :) ANd best of luck in the courthouse :)

I work today...lol but it's ok...money to go to WDW on :)

mumof2
06-08-2008, 01:37 PM
more hugs for you Tracy - I'm good at hugs, i've got loads. :yes:

Poor Chelsea - what a rotten thing to do to her. :(

:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

tb2830
06-08-2008, 01:38 PM
hi

court went well just have to wait for the nisi to be sent to me then have to wait 6 weeks and 1 day then i can apply for the absolute :lol: then its all over

mumof2
06-08-2008, 01:40 PM
hi

court went well just have to wait for the nisi to be sent to me then have to wait 6 weeks and 1 day then i can apply for the absolute :lol: then its all over

good ~ here's another hug! :hug2:

lisaw
06-08-2008, 01:46 PM
hi

I'm glad it went well - hopefully it won't drag on too much longer then :hug2:

Taja
06-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Glad you're getting more hours, Tracy. That helps you keep your priorities straight with fewer worries about money. And happy the court date went well.

I'm off work this week--well, I'm working from home a few hours each day. I need to catch up on some stuff at home and really need the slightly cooler mornings to accomplish anything outside. I should be out there instead of on here! I was out there for a solid two hours earlier, so I've technically done my time for today. It's just nicely overcast with temperature around 85 degrees. Humidity will be nasty later, though, unless we get rain. It seems to be staying east of the Valley, but I'll hope!

Later today I'm going to work on setting up my studio. It's Uncle Art's old bedroom. I've moved that furniture (mine since age 8) to another room as the guest room and I'm taking over the smallest bedroom as my studio/office. It's still decent size--about 10' x 12'--so I can fit a twin bed decked out as a daybed, plus my sewing tables, cabinets and a small desk in there, with space left over for my Pilates platform! :) Absolutely no excuse not to exercise! :lol:

Jazmine
06-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Way to go Tracy good news:yes: it will soon be over hun :hug2:
that was rotten doing that to Chelsea (HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie xx)
dont worry too much about the kids they are very resiliant, your`e doing great dont let him get you down as he aint worth it ;) luv ya xxxx
Jacqui xxxx

Johnie
06-08-2008, 06:36 PM
I have been busy all day at work. I am so exhausted today. I took a nap in the car :p015: I have more clients this afternoon that I am hoping will cancel.

I need to pack for next week and take my books back to the library.

piglet
07-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I have been busy all day at work. I am so exhausted today. I took a nap in the car :p015:

:n045::n045: You weren't driving at the time were you?

Johnie
07-08-2008, 03:33 PM
:lol: no! I was parked with the ac on.