PDA

View Full Version : Which movie?????

eeyoreguy
06-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Movie possibilities are Wall-e, dark knight, x-files which should I go see?

How come there isnt anything good on for months and then everything comes out at the same time??

Dawn
06-08-2008, 10:37 AM
I vote Wall-E. :D

Haven't seen the others though.

ukwdwnut
06-08-2008, 10:42 AM
dark knight looks real good

lisaw
06-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I have seen Wall E and it's great, I also really want to see the X Files movie as I was a big fan of the series :D

Taja
06-08-2008, 02:37 PM
X-Files hasn't been getting very good reviews here--which probably doesn't mean much! :lol:

Beyond that, it really depends on what appeals to you. I probably would go with Wall-E, but I like lighter fare. The Dark Knight probably would appeal more if your enjoy Batman and/or darker films.

keith
06-08-2008, 02:44 PM
I have the same dilemma!

I THINK I want to see Dark Knight first because of all of them, that feels like the one that has to be on the large screen.

Xfiles next because I love the series but dont think the film will be upto much and the cinema experience will at least add something to it :lol:

Then Wall-E because I think wherever I see that, even if its on a rubbish airplane screen, it'll be good

Johnie
06-08-2008, 06:39 PM
I've seen Dark Knight and it was SO good. I'd go see that!

BlondTinkerbell
06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Dark Knight ALL THE WAY!

The movie is so amazing and its by far the best movie ever.
Not so much what its about but every emotion you can feel is felt
during this movie.

MarkE
07-08-2008, 08:58 AM
If you don't go see The Dark Knight, you'll never know what the pencil trick is!

I've seen it a few times now, on a regular cinema and at the IMAX here in birmimgham - I'd really recommend that if you live near an IMAX, go see it there. It was awesome.