PDA

View Full Version : Keurig?

foreverducky
12-11-2011, 01:03 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a Keurig machine? I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love the southern sweet tea and coco options.

How is it?

Johnie
12-11-2011, 04:40 PM
I love mine. I don't drink a lot of coffee but it's nice when I want a cup.

keith
12-11-2011, 04:49 PM
not personally but a few real coffee drinkers at work swear by them, they wouldnt have anything else

uscwest
13-11-2011, 02:44 AM
DS and DDIL have one and they love it.

Shellyamc
13-11-2011, 06:15 AM
We LOVE our Keurig and are hoping to upgrade to a bigger model this Christmas :yes:

It is so nice to have a cup of coffee during the day rather than waiting because I don't want to make a whole pot just for me.

The tea options are amazing and they also have apple cider, hot cocoa, and a few other "non coffee" things you might enjoy :)

foreverducky
13-11-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm definitely going to get one, but I think I'm going to wait until black friday to see if they go on sale.

I'm glad to hear good things about them though!

:D

Britchick
13-11-2011, 01:34 PM
they had a keurig in the royal pacific resort and we loved it. We did look at getting one but buying the pods works out really expensive

Tinkfan
13-11-2011, 06:17 PM
We've had one for several years now and I wouldn't be without one. The pods are much less expensive if you order directly through Green Mountain coffee. You recieve more in the box and shipping is free if you order 4 boxes or more. You can change your flavors anytime and they will deliver at any schedule you want. ( Every 4 weeks, or 6 weeks or 8 weeks ect,) They carry Celestial Seasons tea so I just use the tea bags and run the Keurig for hot water. You pay much less for the tea bags. I do the same for hot chocolate, I buy my favorite and use the hot water. We love the coffee and Green Mountain also carries Tully's, Gloria Jeans and other brands.:yes:

Johnie
13-11-2011, 06:29 PM
they had a keurig in the royal pacific resort and we loved it. We did look at getting one but buying the pods works out really expensive

If you the buy the My K Cup accessory, you can put in any loose coffee/tea/cocoa and brew it that way. We have one and love it.

If you have a Bed Bath and Beyond store, you can use the 20% off coupons on the K cups and brewer.

Coffee in general has gone sky high in price!

foreverducky
13-11-2011, 08:27 PM
I will have to check out the Green Mountain website.

And if anyone sees one on sale during Black Friday deals, please let me know.

Watchinherskip
14-11-2011, 04:47 PM
If you the buy the My K Cup accessory, you can put in any loose coffee/tea/cocoa and brew it that way. We have one and love it.

If you have a Bed Bath and Beyond store, you can use the 20% off coupons on the K cups and brewer.

Coffee in general has gone sky high in price!

Good idea! Billie if you don't drink a lot of coffee (or whatever - like a pot full at a time) then they are great. Makes great drinks, but as others have said..pricey!