PDA

View Full Version : OK, it is WAY to early for this

uscwest
13-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Several radio stations up and down the east coast and I'm sure elsewhere have started ALL Christmas Music, all the time already and XM/Sirius starts on two stations tomorrow.

foreverducky
14-11-2011, 12:28 AM
I have been listening to Christmas music in the morning while getting ready for work. :unsure:

Johnie
14-11-2011, 01:25 AM
They were blaring Christmas music in WalMart just a bit ago.

I have at least 4 neighbors who have inside and outside Christmas decorations up! And they've been up pretty much since Halloween.

foreverducky
14-11-2011, 10:39 AM
:lol: Was there a holiday between Halloween and Christmas? I thought, a long time ago there was. :tongue:

catrancher
14-11-2011, 11:43 AM
No, no, no. This is just wrong. :nono:

Although there is only 10 days till Thanksgiving. :eek:

Still... time enough for that after Thanksgiving is over.

Tom (:macwave:... you'll shoot your eye out, kid!)

Slowhand
14-11-2011, 04:23 PM
It`ll soon be time to buy some Easter eggs! :lol:

Watchinherskip
14-11-2011, 04:44 PM
:yes: You are soooo right..way too early. I heard a radio station this weekend that has already started 24 hours of Christmas music a day...

Wendy
14-11-2011, 05:58 PM
It`ll soon be time to buy some Easter eggs! :lol:

You are so right, when Dad had the shop, he had to order the Easter eggs at the end of November :lol: I think the reps used to come round about August with the brochures and some samples (I wonder who used to try those :whistle: :D )

It is far too early now, the light in Plymouth are switched on Thursday night :sigh:

Kate
14-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Ive had Isabelles disney christmas cd in the car for a few weeks now, it was quite a strange moment driving to a friends house for halloween trick or treating listening to christmas music - with a little skeleton sat in the back singing away! :lol:

It is a bit early to be listening to it on the radio though!