View Full Version : Pictures are up!

15-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Not quite a trip report yet, but I got the pics up :) Of course, not the photopass, but I am making slow progress. :lol:

I think somebody needs to come with me next time to write up a report and upload pics when we get home..any takers??:unsure:

If this works the password is Disney

15-11-2011, 08:51 PM
:happydance: :happydance: they are brilliant Shelly :D

Katie is the spitting image of you, even your smiles are the same :) I love the way
housekeeping has arranged their cuddly toys.

The Halloween costumes are brilliant, where is the photo of you in your costume :D

The photos with the characters, the look on their faces, says it all really :yes:

I'm off to have another look :D

Thank you for sharing :hug2:

15-11-2011, 10:51 PM
They are the loveliest photos I've seen in a while, thanks for sharing

16-11-2011, 12:04 AM
So very sweet!!! LOVE THEM!!

The South of the Border one brings back fun memories, and the costumes are GREAT!!

Such GREAT photos, really!! :hug2:

16-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Nice! Nice! Nice! Katie is so YOU!!! Love the vibrancy of the resort room. The kiddos must have loved it. :yes:

Katie as Belle is too precious. Spidey is a handsome boyo too! :D :D

Thanks so much for sharing the photos with us, Shelly. Oh, and I'll be happy to come along and be your scribe. :D

16-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Thanks guys :hug2: As you can imagine, we had SO much fun taking them :yes:

16-11-2011, 09:29 AM
I loved loved loved them! Was soooo nice looking through them and knowing where you were at that time! They are beautiful, some wonderful memories you have made with those babies of yours! :yes:

16-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Great pictures Shelly, thanks for sharing. The kids look like they had a great time.