PDA

View Full Version : sea world

chief
20-11-2011, 08:25 PM
i have been trying to make reservations to day at the shark grill at sea world cant seem to find a way to do it online like you can at disney and universal:unsure:
any ideas????:thumbsup:

Wendy
20-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Sadly you can only make a reservation from 10am on the actual day you want to eat at the restaurant :sorry:

For some reason SeaWorld don't let people make advance reservations for their restaurants, possibly because they are mainly counter service:unsure: The only advance reservation is for their Luau.

Kate
21-11-2011, 08:53 AM
i was surprised to see that dine with shamu is still closed, i thought it had started again :unsure:

Wendy
21-11-2011, 12:50 PM
No, it's still closed Kate, I don't think it will be open again for the foreseeable future and when it does, I expect it will be a completely different experience.

It hasn't been referred to in any of the recent announcements, so my guess, and it is just a guess, is that if it does re-open it won't be until the middle of next year at the earliest.

chief
21-11-2011, 07:35 PM
i was surprised to see that dine with shamu is still closed, i thought it had started again :unsure:
is this closed due to the accident last year?
thanks for the post wendy at least i know how i can make a reservation on the day
sara

Wendy
21-11-2011, 07:59 PM
is this closed due to the accident last year?
thanks for the post wendy at least i know how i can make a reservation on the day
sara

:yes: it has been closed since the accident.

Glad I could help, it's nice to know that whatever day you go, so long as you make a reservation at the desk you will get something for that day :yes: I prefer walk ups to planning 180 days in advance, like you have to with Disney.

chief
21-11-2011, 09:03 PM
yes i have to agree with that, i have made 2 adr so far shutters old port royale and ohana at the polynesian. hope these are ok:unsure: it is difficult to start planning so far in advance:yes: