PDA

View Full Version : It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Disney - Panic Mode, GO!

Beccaberry
13-12-2011, 04:19 AM
T minus 2 days and ticking.

I swear I've been packing for 3 weeks and the only thing I have in a suitcase is a multicolored tree, three bottles of "adult beverages", Christmas stockings and a Santa hat. :rolleyes:

It has just occurred to me that there is a strong possibility that I may need clothes while I'm there. And shoes. :mental: :mental: :mental:

Baleigh doesn't have a swimsuit....at least not one that fits (never mind that she INSISTS that tiny little thing she's carrying around is indeed her swimwear)

Andrew received a very cool "Turkey Leg" tshirt for Christmas (it will be a nice departure from all of his "bacon" tshirts)

Jon has a new Tommy Bahama shirt...with matching argyle socks (when did he turn 87?)

I may need more alcohol in my bag.

Carry on.

Tink
13-12-2011, 04:35 AM
Argyle! How chic! :D

Well, just throw in a pareo and forget about the rest. It's your swimming cover up, your dinner dress, your shawl for cool nights, your skirt for hot afternoons... you get the idea! :D

Oh and go ahead. You know you want to... add another fifth. :D

Wendy
13-12-2011, 12:44 PM
OMG it's only one day now :happydance: :happydance:

Any room for me :beg:

catrancher
13-12-2011, 12:52 PM
three bottles of "adult beverages"

Is that enough? :unsure:

It has just occurred to me that there is a strong possibility that I may need clothes while I'm there. And shoes. :mental: :mental: :mental:

Why? :unsure:
See item #1 above.

I may need more alcohol in my bag.

I rest my case. :bar:

Tom (:macwave:... deck us all with Boston Charlie!)

Watchinherskip
13-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Becca!!! Only one day!!!! I would be going craazzzyyyy:tongue:!

Trying to remove the image of the TB shirt with argyles:surrender: Not happening!

Tinkfan
13-12-2011, 05:01 PM
:wave:I feel your pain, I haven't packed yet for anyone, our flight leaves at 4:30 Thursday and gets in at 7:25. I did the dumbest thing and forgot to order our MVMCP tickets and it's sold out now:sorry: So very sad.Can you spare a bottle......:tongue:

Wendy
13-12-2011, 06:22 PM
I did the dumbest thing and forgot to order our MVMCP tickets and it's sold out now:sorry: So very sad.Can you spare a bottle......:tongue:

Try asking at the MK, sometimes they get them returned or they may release a few more on the day, you might be lucky :hug2:

Johnie
13-12-2011, 06:49 PM
:wave:I feel your pain, I haven't packed yet for anyone, our flight leaves at 4:30 Thursday and gets in at 7:25. I did the dumbest thing and forgot to order our MVMCP tickets and it's sold out now:sorry: So very sad.Can you spare a bottle......:tongue:

You're going to be down this weekend too??? So will I! I woudl love to meet you if you have time. This is a short trip for me.

Mari
14-12-2011, 06:01 PM
go Becca Go!!!