View Full Version : Do I need ID to use disney busses?

06-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Just read in a guidebook that we need ID to use disney transportation? is this true and if so is the room key ok or do we need something else as well?

06-08-2008, 11:17 PM
I have never needed an ID to use the Disney busses. If they do for some reason as for ID all you would need is your ticket guest card thing. You need to be staying onsite to use the busses, so that would be fine. :p015:

07-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Have never been asked for any sort of ID.

07-08-2008, 02:32 AM
Never, not once have I been asked to show ID for any form of Disney transport. If you have a park pass, then you can board any bus you please. If you are at DTD you can board any bus you please simply to visit the different resorts.

The monorail and the ferries are the same. It's part of the whole Disney thing. :yes:

07-08-2008, 08:35 AM
I worried about this before my first trip too! Heck, I worried about everything and still do!

But I have never been asked for ID - and I loooooooove Disney buses! My favourite memory is coming back from MK one late night and it being standing room only - DS fell asleep standing up!

09-08-2008, 03:38 AM
ive used the busses most trip never been asked id or anything else for that matter and never ever stayed onsite either