PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday and that can only mean one thing.................

Wendy
20-01-2012, 11:00 AM
............. the weekend is almost here :D

I've got a hospital appointment this afternoon, so Chris' weekend is beginning early, he should be home soon :D Hopefully all will be OK otherwise it will be a miserable weekend and I really could do with a happy one :fingers:

I don't think we have anything planned during the day on Saturday, just a lazy quiet day as we are out in the evening to friends - which if it is anything like usual, it will be a late night :lol: :lol:

We are meeting a friend on Sunday for brunch, we haven't seen her for a while, so I'm looking forward to that :yes: In the afternoon we will be seeing the girls and that always cheers me up :D

So what delights await you this weekend :D well, unless you name is Keith and then I suppose you will be working :nono: :hug2:

keith
20-01-2012, 11:08 AM
So what delights await you this weekend :D well, unless you name is Keith and then I suppose you will be working :nono: :hug2:

pretty much I'm afraid :(

Kate
20-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Out with Isabelles friends all weekend - honestly, that child has more of a social life than most people i know all put together!!

Skywatcher
20-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Working , cleaning fish tank and...er wondering where the weekend went :lol:

Wendy
20-01-2012, 11:24 AM
pretty much I'm afraid :(

Oh Keith :sigh: :hug2:

MystikPiglit
20-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Wendy, hope you have a successful appointment. :hug2:

Tink
21-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Hope the doctor's appointment went well, Wendy. :hug2:

KEITH, take a break man!

Doctor Dad, you too! Can't have you all worn out and tired by the time New Little D gets here!

I have to have a photo taken for passport renewal. :( That will ruin my morning. However, I'm cooking Ethiopian this weekend (doro wat, kale and potatoes, and injera if you all would like to come... honey wine) for my little sister. :D She helped out with Seth last weekend when we slipped away.

Sunday I'm probably going to force myself to go find some work clothes. :( :( :( I HATE shopping! :(

Weather is supposed to be glorious this weekend too, so maybe we'll get to enjoy something outdoors.

chief
21-01-2012, 09:57 PM
taking oldest ds to thai boxing youngest ds to football, then collected kids and we went to ma & pa for late lunch. then i coloured ma's hair [i used to be a hairdresser]
auntie is comming tomorow and boys want their hair cut! :tongue:
glad to have a lie in though:yes:

josh.p.
22-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Well, although I'm not called Keith I was working all weekend :( Niamh came today after work so we took Nando for a walk (The first time I've trusted the two of them together with them both being so young!) It was quite a long walk and Niamh walked the whole way so she left a very tired little girl.

Now I'm sitting watching telly and doing a bit of revising as I have an International Relations exam on Tuesday. Tomorrow is my only day off of the week so I'll do the bulk of my revision then.

Tink
22-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend yourself, Josh! You must have walked Niamh's little legs off! It's good for her. Exercise and fresh air. :yes:

Our weekend is almost over, too. :sigh:

Perhaps those French folks do have an idea about that 35 hour work week! (Yeah, I know... they are all befuddled and won't have the time to take off, ect. but it sure does sound good)!

josh.p.
22-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend yourself, Josh! You must have walked Niamh's little legs off! It's good for her. Exercise and fresh air. :yes:

Our weekend is almost over, too. :sigh:

Perhaps those French folks do have an idea about that 35 hour work week! (Yeah, I know... they are all befuddled and won't have the time to take off, ect. but it sure does sound good)!
I asked if she wanted to go in the pushchair but she declined <g> She is growing up too fast! We wrapped up warm but her cheeks were red when we got home so we had some hot chocolate and watchded some Disney Parades on YouTube :yes:

Tink
23-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Awww! How nice is that?! :yes: Hot chocolate is a great way to warm up. Did she like the parades?

You are going to love bringing her to Disney for the first time.

josh.p.
23-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Awww! How nice is that?! :yes: Hot chocolate is a great way to warm up. Did she like the parades?

You are going to love bringing her to Disney for the first time.
She LOVES watching the parades :yes: Her favourite is the move it shake it celebrate it one, so we'll have to plan a trip to Orlando soon :wink: :lol:

She likes watching Disney Junior Live on Stage, as well as The Voyage of the Little Mermaid and always asks me to 'watch where you worked in 'merica' :rotfl: