PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom - Her Royal Highness Package

Wendy
27-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Cinderella's Royal Table has always been very difficult to get a reservation as it is very popular, especially with little Princesses.

There is a now a package called "Her Royal Highness Package" which will make your own Princess feel even more special.

The package includes:

Your Royal Table

Daintily decorated with Pixie Dust

Adorned with a Disney Princess Balloon featuring, Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Belle and Jasmine

Her Majesty's Celebration Cake

Exclusive Disney Princess Cake in her favourite flavour vanilla or chocolate

Choose from five Princesses, Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana, Belle or Ariel

Personalize the cake with the guest's name

The Royal Coronation

A Barette style crystal tiara presented to her Royal Highness by her Royal Server

Optional: A full size crystal tiara is available at an additional charge

The price for the package is $112.05 (including tax and gratuity). This is in addition to your dining reservation. If you wish to add this to your reservation you will need to give 7 days notice by calling 407-824-4477

10299.vB

Please Note

Theme Park Admission is required
Cinderella's Royal Table Dining reservations are required
The Disney Princesses will visit your table but will not be able to present any package inclusions to your table
Cinderella's Royal Table will not be able to store your cake once delivered to your table

Mari
30-01-2012, 06:37 PM
wow... thats some expensive balloon and cake! :yes:

Britchick
30-01-2012, 06:50 PM
wow though!!

Beccaberry
31-01-2012, 07:36 PM
LOL, I just sent my friend (who has three little girls) an email about this with the question:

Ok, which on of your children's birthday's are we going to exploit so that I can experience this? :D

Mari
31-01-2012, 09:06 PM
hahahahaha Becca :point:

Wendy
31-01-2012, 09:18 PM
LOL, I just sent my friend (who has three little girls) an email about this with the question:

:lol: :lol: