PDA

View Full Version : what to wear

chief
27-01-2012, 07:25 PM
we have booked some adr at some of the disney resorts, cann you please tell me what the dress code is. we have eaten in the parks. so of course what you wear to a theme park has to do at these restruants.
but not sure about the disney resorts??
thanks, sara:wave:

Wendy
27-01-2012, 09:19 PM
In the resort restaurants the dress code is smart casual, I usually wear a nice top with crops, hubby wears chinos and a shirt. A lot of people wear smart shorts and polo shirts something like that.

Britchick
28-01-2012, 12:35 AM
If its a signature restaurant then I'd dress up a bit and Jon chinos and a polo shirt something like that. I always take a nice plain jersey dress that doesn't crease on holiday for Such occasions and with some jewelery it looks nice. If its a regular restaurant then I'd happilly go in the same attire I wear to the parks, smart shorts and tshirt.

Tink
28-01-2012, 12:25 PM
It does depend upon the restaurant to a certain extent. You will see people in park attire, but it really comes down to what you are comfortable doing, eh?

We like to dress neatly (we are not "dress up" people) in something other than we'd wear to the park. We have seen folks really get dressed up, too!

Something nice and middle of the road will do for most all restaurants, as the only place that truly enforces a dress code is Victoria and Alberts.

We don't wear dresses so for us it's pressed trousers with non-t shirt tops.

Slowhand
28-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Yep as has already been said, smart casual applies to most of the resort restaurants.
If I recall there is a reminder/statement to this effect on the web page where you book your ADR`s.

chief
29-01-2012, 09:43 AM
thankyou for great advice.
we are going to shutters at caribbean and ohana at polynesian.
i have booked thes ones on our 'rest days' so we wont be going straight from parks.
so chinos/crop trousers it is.:thumbsup:

Tink
29-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Oh you'll be fine at both of them. :yes: They are quite casual and you'll be comfortable in crops, chinos or even shorts. :yes:

Mari
30-01-2012, 06:39 PM
I normally wear jeans/khakis to the parks, and I would wear the same to dine