PDA

View Full Version : So.. what do you think is missing from WDW?

Mari
01-02-2012, 08:27 PM
If it was up to you to decide...

what would you add? :unsure:

I think the huge Fantasyland expansion will do a lot for little ones, especially little girls :yes: .. but I still feel there should be at least 1 Toy Story character dining ... and at least 2 more neutral/boy character meals... maybe Peter Pan, pirates, The Incredibles?? or Monsters Inc ....

so.. what would you add? change?

Britchick
01-02-2012, 08:31 PM
definitely the toy story character meal. I think something to do with UP as well, that film really touched me and is definitely one of my favourites.

keith
01-02-2012, 09:20 PM
definitely something more for the boys.

Something more for the couples as well :) PI is now lacking almost anything decent and universal citywalk is taking over :(.

definitely the toy story character meal. I think something to do with UP as well, that film really touched me and is definitely one of my favourites.

dont get me started, I'm a blubbering wreck just watching his life story before the house even goes anywhere!

foreverducky
01-02-2012, 09:55 PM
I loved UP, but cried throughout the movie. And yes, like Keith, the early part with the story did me in immediately.

I would really like to see something related to Mary Poppins.

uscwest
02-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Definitely more stuff for the boys, character meal wise. And more places that adults can go to get away from the kids for a while.

Wendy
02-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Oh definitely something from UP, I loved that film :sigh:

I'd like something a little more adult orientated :sorry: I think they've ruined Pleasure Island :(

Kate
02-02-2012, 12:59 PM
What are you lot like crying at UP eh?!

Shellyamc
02-02-2012, 01:06 PM
I would love a little more variation in characters for dining. :yes: Seems like we saw the same guys each time except for Crystal Palace.

A few more "boy" or even "not girl" things are in order. Even Katie would love Toy Story :)

disney-fan
03-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Whats missing at Disney thats easy

ALL OF US

Wendy
03-02-2012, 09:46 AM

ALL OF US

:lol: :lol: I like your answer :D

keith
03-02-2012, 09:49 AM

ALL OF US

hehe well said :yes:

Isafari
04-02-2012, 09:27 AM
what's missing....we need a wider range of sugar free sodas. I can swap to regular drinks if I can't look at another diet coke but DH being diabetic can't.