PDA

View Full Version : Let it snow!!

montymouse
05-02-2012, 10:35 AM
10350.vB

Snow has finally hit UK. Cant wait to get to sunny Florida, not long now.......:yes::yes:

Wendy
05-02-2012, 10:43 AM
What a lovely photo :)

We are one of the few areas of the country that hasn't had any snow at all. It was lovely and sunny earlier this morning, but it's clouding over now and there is rain forecast :(

montymouse
05-02-2012, 11:00 AM
What a lovely photo :)

We are one of the few areas of the country that hasn't had any snow at all. It was lovely and sunny earlier this morning, but it's clouding over now and there is rain forecast :(

It was snowing when I went to bed and this morning there is about 12cm of snow. It is lovely and my dog adores it. Mind you dont know if we'll all get to work tomorrow:unsure:10351.vB

uscwest
05-02-2012, 12:36 PM
It makes a lovely picture, but please keep the snow on your side of the Atlantic. :yes:

Wendy
05-02-2012, 12:53 PM
It makes a lovely picture, but please keep the snow on your side of the Atlantic. :yes:

:lol: but John :angel: sharing is caring :wink: :D

Tink
05-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Whoa. That is some kinda' snow! :eek:

Truthfully, I don't miss it at all. Especially the driving in it! :sorry:

It does make lovely photos though, and brings out the urge to cook, cook, cook! LOL.

Slowhand
05-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Truthfully, I don't miss it at all. Especially the driving in it! :sorry:

On that subject, I`ve just had to dig a roadway from our garage to the road in order to get my DW`s car out.
Thank heavens that it`s a 4x4 or we would be marrooned as my car is useless in snow. :thumbsdown:

Tink
05-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Oh and I DON'T miss that either! All the shoveling! :eek: One year there was so much snow, that shoveling was impossible. You had to take a block of snow on your shovel and walk it down the road to an area where you could "throw" it without blocking traffic, or having it fall back into the path you were attempting to clear. That was one of the last years I was in the north east.

Nope. I'll be sticky and hot in the summer, to avoid the snowy winters, thanks! :yes:

montymouse
05-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Luckily I can walk to work tomorrow, but my DH has to get the train to London - Good luck needed there!! No trains running today.

catrancher
05-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Just be glad you don't live in Colorado.

They got up to six feet of the stuff yesterday! :eek:

Tom (:macwave:... here in the warm south!)

arkvilla
05-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Not sure if this will work but we had lots of snow, here goes:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6leWokUUjfY

Sandra

Kate
05-02-2012, 06:01 PM
we had a couple of inches fall last night, but then it rained and it was all gone this morning. didnt even get a chance to go sledging :sigh: