PDA

View Full Version : Hello Disney Secrets Community *wave*

Kernelpops
09-02-2012, 04:08 PM
I am the Father of 4 Teenagers, my family have been to WDW a few times in the past. Next week we are visiting Anaheim for the first time as a family. Looking forward to seeing where it all started.

I personally visited Disneyland when I was a teenager 25 years ago, and am looking forward to seeing the changes. There will be many.

Just a *wave* to say Hi.

Wendy
09-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Hi and welcome to Secrets :wave:

Disneyland is where Walt's dream became reality :yes: you will have a brilliant time.

Wow, you are off next week, that's so exciting, make sure you come back and tell us all about it :D

chief
09-02-2012, 07:11 PM
hi

Suebeattie
09-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Welcome to secrets!
:wiggle:

Tink
10-02-2012, 02:11 AM
Hello and Welcome! It's great that you chose to join us. :yes: Will be interesting to hear what you have to say about Disneyland when you return!

MinnieMama
21-02-2012, 11:46 AM
How exciting! Never been to California, so yes, can't wait to read all about that one!:wave:

catrancher
21-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi Kernelpops!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

I too will be most interested in what you have to say about Disneyland! :yes:

My DW and I have been contemplating a trip out that way since her son lives in LA and she wants to go visit him. Of course, she also commented that we too would have to go to Disneyland.
I, being the brilliant lad that I am, agreed with her. :surrender:

Tom (:macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director.)

robertcraig
21-02-2012, 03:15 PM
hi and welcome to secrets:wave::wave::wave::tiggertail::tiggertail:: tiggertail::tiggertail:

Mari
22-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Hi there!

Welcome to Secrets :)

How wonderful to go to Disneyland.. I also went as a teenager, after visiting WDW, because my father wanted us to see where it had all started :) it was a wonderful trip :)