PDA

View Full Version : Pixie dust please

Johnie
09-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Pixie dust, good thoughts, positive vibes, prayers, good mojo, whatever you've got, I'd appreciate it.

It's a boss thing that I don't want to go into detail about. The boss is very passive-agressive and was actually aggressive yesterday. No more closed door meetings for me :nono: Anyway, this has been going on for awhile which is now what I think has been keeping me sick the last several months and then given me panic attacks the last couple of weeks.

And yes, I am fixing the resume now.

Watchinherskip
09-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Oh, so sorry Johnie. That sounds like a hostile work enviornment. Hope things work out for you.

MystikPiglit
09-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Hugs and pixiedust for you, Johnie. I hope there are much better times ahead for you. :hug2:

Wendy
09-02-2012, 05:02 PM
:pdust: :pdust: :pdust: I hope things start to get better Johnie :hug2:

daveann
09-02-2012, 05:28 PM
:comfort:

uscwest
09-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Sorry you are going through this Johnie. Hope it either gets better or you are able to find another job.

:pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust::pixie dust::pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust:: pixiedust::pixiedust:

Johnie
09-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Oh, so sorry Johnie. That sounds like a hostile work enviornment. Hope things work out for you.

Thank you! I think the same thing. Though when I look up info on our HR website, it all talks about sexual harassment and discriminating against one of the protected classes.

We have an advice line to call for HR. Of course no one answered and I had to leave a message......

chief
09-02-2012, 07:01 PM
hope all is well soon:hug2:

Kate
09-02-2012, 07:43 PM
oh that sounds horrible :( im sorry you are in a situation like that :hug2:

Tinkfan
10-02-2012, 08:25 PM
:thumbsdown:Yech!!Are you ok? Stand tall my dear and don't let that piece of junk intimidate you.

Johnie
10-02-2012, 08:27 PM
He was out on leave yesterday (hmmm no one harasses him). I saw him today and literally felt nauseated :sorry:

Mari
11-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Just read this tonight

:hug2:

I am even more grateful for the wonderful thing you did for us yesterday, when you were having such a difficult day

I know its almost impossible for you not to mind him, but DO try.... its not worth your health...

Im really glad you are being proactive and getting your resume together, and whatever happens DO NOT let this person be disrespectful... you are a wonderful, talented, intelligent, responsible person and do not deserve that kind of treatment

foreverducky
11-02-2012, 06:58 AM
I am so sorry. :hug2:

You need to do what you need to do to make your work life pleasant and enjoyable. We spend most of time at work.

Dorothy
11-02-2012, 05:04 PM
You know I'm here if ya need to vent and of course you have all my love :hug2: :hug2:

Sam
11-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm sorry you have to put up with this low life.

Something I was told once was to imagine a big mirror between you and them with the mirror facing them, then when they start with their nasty negativity it bounces off the mirror right back at them.

You could also imagine yourself inside a great big invisible sack which comes up over your head and when you are in it nothing bad can get through to you.

Failing that imagine them on the toilet when their spouting their tripe or even being forced to run naked down a busy street with everyone laughing at them.

Take care of yourself that's the main thing. We all think you're great.

:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::h ug2::hug2::hug2::hug2: