PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it's Friday again!!!!!

Wendy
24-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I definitely haven't got the Friday feeling today :sigh: it's cold, dull and raining here, I guess it just about matches my mood today :lol:

I don't think we have anything planned at all this weekend :shrug:

SO, does anyone else have anything exciting planned for the weekend or have you done anything nice this week :D

keith
24-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Nothing good in the week, nothing good planned, pretty dreadful huh :unsure:

I may start planning things for our May Orlando trip :D

Wendy
24-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Nothing good in the week, nothing good planned, pretty dreadful huh :unsure:

I may start planning things for our May Orlando trip :D

Ooohh that sounds like a nice idea :D Are you planning on going to some different places this time :)

keith
24-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Ooohh that sounds like a nice idea :D Are you planning on going to some different places this time :)

well I think I need some suggestions :D

MinnieMama
24-02-2012, 04:19 PM
It's sunny and windy here today. No plans- home with a sick girl today.

Kate
24-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Weather isnt nice here either. I have a horribley sore throat and croaky voice and i just know its leading to something else. :sigh:

But on a plus note, i used my tesco clubcard vouchers to buy legoland annual passes for dh, dd and myself! :D Very happy about that! We love going to legoland, but with dd now being at school we would have to go at peak times along with everybody else, its alot of money to spend on just a couple of rides! So, with the annual pass we can go back whenever we want so no pressure to get it all done! They were 22 each of clubcard vouchers, if you pay at the gate its 88 each!

Wendy
24-02-2012, 04:28 PM
It's sunny and windy here today. No plans- home with a sick girl today.

Oh bless her :hug2: Hope she feels better soon, it's not much fun being sick, and on the weekend as well :sigh:

catrancher
24-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Hey! Only two more working days till Monday! :happydance: :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... :sigh:)

Wendy
24-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Hey! Only two more working days till Monday! :happydance: :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... :sigh:)

Tom :lol: there's always one :rolleyes: .............:wink: .............:lol: :lol:

Tink
24-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Tomorrow I get to go home, YAY!!!! :tralala:

Friday here consists of seminar after seminar session. :sigh:

Boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrring. :(

Wendy
24-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Tomorrow I get to go home, YAY!!!! :tralala:

Friday here consists of seminar after seminar session. :sigh:

Boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrring. :(

:happydance: :happydance: Well, that's wonderful news :D

Tinker
24-02-2012, 10:31 PM
resting and trying to get better .
I have to laugh, Friday again, next week we will be in March . Where have these two months go ?

Tink
25-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Just called home. :sigh:

Little guy has himself in trouble. He's grounded for running up and down the street with the "two hooligans next door" (not my words) ringing the doorbells of the neighbors. :( :lol: :( Ahem. :lol:

OKOKOKOKOK. It's not funny, I know. :sigh:

Deafjeff
25-02-2012, 08:38 AM

Little guy has himself in trouble. He's grounded for running up and down the street with the "two hooligans next door" (not my words) ringing the doorbells of the neighbors. :( :lol: :( Ahem. :lol:

Ooooops :yes:

Deafjeff
25-02-2012, 08:40 AM
We will be hitting the gym today and will need to tackle my job application as the deadline is next week yikes!

We going to see my parents tomorrow so that would be nice :yes:

chief
25-02-2012, 09:07 AM
its saturday, that means football, i was standing watching tom last week it was only hailing, it was only a little painful and i only got a lot wet!!!
at least its dry today!
[i do enjoy watching tom play football, really i do:tongue:

Wendy
25-02-2012, 11:20 AM

Oh he didn't :lol: I don't believe my little man would do something like that he's an :angel: :lol:

I know I shouldn't laugh but.................. Chris said if he was caught he needs to run faster next time :lol:

Tinker
25-02-2012, 01:23 PM
I thought at first you said Holograms until I read it again . I haven't heard hooligans in a long time . :laugh:
I remember tic tacing at Halloween . We'd always hit the cranky old neighbors, run n hide, listen to them , if I catch you little hooligans I'm going to hang you on coat hooks, and we'd be behind a car giggling :laugh: