PDA

View Full Version : So you have unlimited travel/hotel funds and 4 weeks holiday....

keith
08-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Well I know, I dont have those either, but play along ok? :D

Where would you go in the world? where would you stay?

It can be disney or somewhere else if you want! and yep, you can stay in different places :D

Johnie
08-08-2008, 03:23 AM
4 weeks and unlimited money? I would go to Egypt and explore to my heart's content. I have always wanted to go there. Egypt calls to my soul :yes:

Dawn
08-08-2008, 07:28 AM
I've had this urge recently to visit Denmark. Don't ask me why but I think it's a place I need to see. Not for 4 weeks though.

I'd maybe see Canada.

No - Borneo. Yep Borneo to see orangutangs in the wild before man kills them all. 4 weeks in Borneo.

Isafari
08-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Half of it I'd actually go to Florida, the other half I'd love to go on safari in South Africa....I'd spend the days on the back of an open truck looking for lions in particular.

sazzledazzle
08-08-2008, 09:25 AM
I think I would like to go to Asia as I've never been 'that way' To see Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Vietnam etc etc very interesting culturally.
We have friends in Australia so we'd have to see them too and then a few days in Vegas on the way home!!!!! :p015:

josh.p.
08-08-2008, 09:29 AM
I think I'd do 4 weeks in Borneo to see the orangutans!

josh.p.
08-08-2008, 09:30 AM
ohhh and croatia for like a week.... it looks a gorgeous place!

lisaw
08-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I would tour the States, mainly East Coast and then West Coast with stops in Vegas, Memphis, and New Orleans in between :D Could do with 4 months though :lol:

Skywatcher
08-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Australia/Newzealand

lisaw
08-08-2008, 09:49 AM
DH would do New Zealand as well, he used to live there and is desperate to go back :)

Ursula
08-08-2008, 12:10 PM
New Zealand to see the Lion Man :D Then off to Miami to see Dog the bounty hunter... I so would.... :D Then off to see Johnny Depp... um.. then off to Mauritious (sp) then Barbados and a cruise for a week around the Caribbean... Castaway Cay...

kazzaqld
08-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Limousine tour of Europe/UK/Ireland - you did say money was no object!

And I have always wanted to see Iceland!

Christmas Market in Nuremberg cos I missed it last time!

Tink
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Ireland of course. Then Africa, particularly the home of the mountain gorillas, perhaps Tanzania as well. I think that would be enough.

In Ireland I would stay in a privately rented cottage and drive from point to point. In Africa, I would most likely stay at a safari type camp (that had real beds :rolleyes: ) and travel about by Land Rover. :yes:

But then, I'd like to see China and Australia too. One week in each place is not enough!!!

Beccaberry
08-08-2008, 01:12 PM
1 week in Belize, Ambergris Caye to be exact, private villa with a view of the ocean
2 weeks on an Alaskan cruise
Last week in Ireland

Dorothy
08-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Egypt which also calls to me and has my whole life.

China to see the great wall which has fascinated for me years.

All the great castles in the UK so that I can stand there and try to imagine what it was like when they were lived in by the original owners.

Pompeii, Rome, and Greece to tour all the archaeological sites.

AND then there's.....Wait, how much time and money do I have :unsure:

SleepinCatz
08-08-2008, 01:15 PM
WDW and Europe( vague I know lol...have to jump around and see everyone across the pond :) )

uscwest
08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Oh My. Well I have dreamed of going on an African Safari, but that probably wouldn't be Donna's cup of tea. She would probably want me to take her to Alaska or Australia.

Dorothy
08-08-2008, 02:40 PM
A cruise around Alaska would be wonderful and that is the only cruise that Bob has said he wants to do :D

Beccaberry
08-08-2008, 03:34 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH we should all go together!! We can bring Donna along and John can have his little safari thingy :D

ukwdwnut
08-08-2008, 03:58 PM
something like a fijian island paradise for two weeks, with the one i love, so that counts the wife out :laugh:

a week in hawaii
a weeks dcl

mainecoon lover
08-08-2008, 09:06 PM
I would start of by flying first class to Boston and then spend two weeks driving around New England. I would then fly down to Orlando and spend two weeks in a villa taking in all our favourite parks. I would then fly to Atlanta for 5 days and spend some time with my dear friend. It would then be on to LA for 5 days and 3 days in Las Vegas ending with 3 days in New York. Think i might of gone over the 4 weeks but what the heck.

Johnie
08-08-2008, 09:42 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH we should all go together!! We can bring Donna along and John can have his little safari thingy :D

ooh!!! that would be FUN!