PDA

View Full Version : The castle?

Esmeralda
10-03-2012, 12:07 AM
What's happened to the apartment/rooms at the Castle now that the win a stay at the castle thingy has stopped? Did they dismantle it or what?

Wendy
10-03-2012, 11:19 AM
The suite is still there :yes:

To stay there you either have to be a celebrity or win a competition.

I wonder how much they would charge if they made it available to the public :unsure: $1000 a night or more.

foreverducky
10-03-2012, 12:06 PM
I think they should make it available to the public. If you can pay then you should be able to stay.

What makes a celebrity special?:thumbsdown:

Wendy
10-03-2012, 12:07 PM
I think they should make it available to the public. If you can pay then you should be able to stay.

What makes a celebrity special?:thumbsdown:

Definitely, how much would you pay Billie if you could afford it :)

foreverducky
10-03-2012, 12:48 PM
I think it would depend on the perks. Do I receive any special privileges outside of the room itself?

Wendy
10-03-2012, 12:57 PM
:lol: I would expect there to be privledges :lol:

Esmeralda
10-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Thank you for the reply Wendy. Wish I was a celebrity :(

Wendy
10-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Thank you for the reply Wendy. Wish I was a celebrity :(

You're welcome :) I wish I was as well :yes: I guess I will just have to keep entering the competitions when I see them and hope :sigh:

Shellyamc
10-03-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm sure there are millions of people who would pay to stay there :yes:

Think of the money they would make if they used it as the wedding night suite :thumbsup:

Wendy
10-03-2012, 07:34 PM

Think of the money they would make if they used it as the wedding night suite :thumbsup:

I like the idea of the wedding suite :D

josh.p.
10-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Even if I was rich beyond my wildest dreams I don't think I'd pay it! I want to be out in the parks enjoying myself, and I don't think I could manage to get out of the bed if I was in such a nice room! :rotfl:

Wendy
10-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Even if I was rich beyond my wildest dreams I don't think I'd pay it! I want to be out in the parks enjoying myself, and I don't think I could manage to get out of the bed if I was in such a nice room! :rotfl:

:lol: very true, but imagine waking up and looking out to an empty Magic Kingdom, and then going for an early stroll when everything is really quiet and you are the only person in there. I'd love that :yes:

keith
11-03-2012, 01:06 AM
:lol: very true, but imagine waking up and looking out to an empty Magic Kingdom, and then going for an early stroll when everything is really quiet and you are the only person in there. I'd love that :yes:

That was what I loved about our wedding photo session. We got to turn the lights on and have the park to ourselves for a while

Kate
11-03-2012, 11:19 AM
people would be booking years in advance to stay there for just one night wouldnt they, and there would always be one super rich show off that stays there for more than one night!
i would just love to be able to wake up and look out over the MK first thing in the morning - preferably when its christmas too!

Shellyamc
11-03-2012, 02:06 PM
I like the idea of the wedding suite :D

It would be amazing, for sure :yes: If you could only get it after having a Disney destination wedding then I don't see how Disney could possibly loose money..

Tink
12-03-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm not so sure about this. Part of me thinks it would be kind of creepy to be "alone" in a theme park. I'm thinking that Haunted Mansion vibes would spook me...

What if you needed help, or if one of the overnight workers decided to be ummm... criminal in some way.

Yeah, Ol' Tink has a serious paranoid side. :redface:

Shellyamc
12-03-2012, 02:43 AM
I'm not so sure about this. Part of me thinks it would be kind of creepy to be "alone" in a theme park. I'm thinking that Haunted Mansion vibes would spook me...

What if you needed help, or if one of the overnight workers decided to be ummm... criminal in some way.

Yeah, Ol' Tink has a serious paranoid side. :redface:

Oh man..

Before this post everything was flowers and rainbows, but now..geesh..now I do see the creepy side of it!!

Tink
12-03-2012, 02:52 AM
:sorry:

Wendy
12-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Oh man..

Before this post everything was flowers and rainbows, but now..geesh..now I do see the creepy side of it!!

:lol: :lol:

Kate
12-03-2012, 09:28 AM
They must have somebody else there, dont think theyd be happy to leave people alone in the MK aaall night, would they? :unsure:

Shellyamc
12-03-2012, 01:10 PM
:sorry:

:hug2: :lol: Don't worry about it..better I realize the scary now then after I pay all that money for the suite ;)

repofan1
17-03-2012, 04:20 PM

I would definitive stay there on my wedding night!! Maybe they should make it availible to the people who do one of the wedding packages? I know when I get married I'm having a DIsney wedding

Astrid
17-04-2012, 06:19 PM
They must have somebody else there, dont think theyd be happy to leave people alone in the MK aaall night, would they? :unsure:

I was wondering this as well. What if someone were to wonder out into the park at night? Can you even do that? :confused:

Astrid
19-04-2012, 04:13 PM
*bump* :unsure:

Wendy
19-04-2012, 04:26 PM
In Disneyland, Christina Aguilera stayed in the castle with her son and she was able to wander around the park after closing in her PJs. She said all the lights were on, but it was a strange feeling.

I would imagine that it might be a little different in an ordinary member of the public wanted to do that though :lol: I think Disney Security would be near in case you needed anything :yes:

Astrid
19-04-2012, 04:32 PM
In Disneyland, Christina Aguilera stayed in the castle with her son and she was able to wander around the park after closing in her PJs. She said all the lights were on, but it was a strange feeling.

I would imagine that it might be a little different in an ordinary member of the public wanted to do that though :lol: I think Disney Security would be near in case you needed anything :yes:

Oh thank you for answering! That was killing me! I mean... what if you were locked in the castle overnight??? (Not that it's a bad thing). It's just odd that they would let you roam the park in my mind. All the trouble you could potentially get into. :halo:

Kate
19-04-2012, 05:13 PM
I dont know that id want to be there on my own, bet its kind of creepy really :unsure: