PDA

View Full Version : Jake and the Never Land Pirates Package at Adventureland, Magic Kingdom

Wendy
19-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Jake and the Never Land Pirates are setting sail for The Pirates League with a brand new package!

The package has been inspired by the hit show on Disney Junior, the new Jake and the Never Land Pirates Package. Guests aged 3 and up can transform into Jake!

10770.vB

The package comes complete with Jake facial features, a Jake Bandana with faux spiked hair, plus the official Pirates League Sword and Sheath, Treasure Bag and Pirate Coin Necklace!

Guests can still transform into First Mates and Empresses at the Pirates League! The Empress look has been changed so that it is vibrant and trendy. A Blackbeard Facial Effect option has also been added to the First Mate Package.

10771.vB

Both the First Mate and the Empress receive Pirate Facial effect or makeup application, pirate bandana and earring, sword and Pirates League sheath, plus an official pirate coin necklace and treasure bag. Plus, Empresses receive their choice of lip gloss and nail polish!

For reservations at The Pirates League and to learn more about the swashbuckling Jake and the Never Land Pirates Package, please call 407.WDW.CREW (407.939.2739) or visit us online at DisneyWorld.com/Crew (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/pirates-league/?CMP=VAN-FY09Q3WDWPiratesVanity)

josh.p.
19-03-2012, 11:19 PM
I was so excited when I read this but now I'm a bit disappointed it's only Jake that you can get a make-over like! Niamh is a huge fan but of course she wants to be Izzy the girl pirate :thumbsdown:

Sam
21-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Gethin will love this, he watches it all the time.

Mari
21-03-2012, 06:11 PM
I think I read somewhere that they will also be offering mermaid makeovers...

That sounds like something a little someone I know would love! ;)

Wendy
21-03-2012, 06:46 PM
I think I read somewhere that they will also be offering mermaid makeovers...

That sounds like something a little someone I know would love! ;)

You mean this Mermaid package (http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/showthread.php?21746-The-Mermaid-Package-Returns-to-Pirates-League-at-Adventureland-Magic-Kingdom):D

Mari
21-03-2012, 10:14 PM
hahahahahaha

so I read it here hahahahahaha :)

That one exactly Wendy! :)

That sounds super nice!