PDA

View Full Version : california grill

robertcraig
14-04-2012, 07:57 PM
There is a rumour that CALIFIRNIA GRILL is closing for refurbishment in 2013

Wendy
14-04-2012, 08:19 PM
I heard the same, it sounds like the restaurant will close on the 1st January 2013 for between 4 and 6 months for what sounds like a restaurant refurbishment.

keith
02-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Yep this is now official!

closing on January 6, 2013 and reopening late summer!

Chef Brian, when will California Grill temporarily close?
Chef Brian: Well close on January 6, 2013, and were all so excited about the new look I cant wait to share the plans!

And when do you plan to reopen?
Chef Brian: Late summer 2013.

Are you making big changes to the menu?
Chef Brian: Well be tweaking the menu, but well still focus on a fresh, seasonal menu with top-of-the-line sushi. You can still look for creative flavors and techniques, and sophisticated cuisine Ive got a great group of chefs in my kitchen and a great crew in the dining room, and we all plan to return.

We heard the private dining rooms may go away?
Chef Brian: No, well continue to use the two private dining rooms for personalized catering for groups and parties.

Are you getting a new onstage kitchen?
Chef Brian: Were so excited about enhancements to the interactive kitchen well be able to give a fresh spin to California Grill classics, and add some cutting-edge new selections to the menu.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/07/california-grill-at-disneys-contemporary-resort-gets-ready-for-a-new-look/