PDA

View Full Version : Newbie! *waves*

Astrid
17-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Hello everyone! I'm not very good with introductions so I don't really know where to start. I live in North Carolina and fell in love with all things Disney as a child. My DBF took me on my first trip to WDW (Magic Kingdom really) back in 2010, and now we're planning a Disney cruise to celebrate his parents vow renewal with family and friends. I'm so excited to find a community of Disney lovers! :worship:

catrancher
17-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Hiya Astrid!

Great to have you with us! I'm only down the road a piece from you in Georgia. You've found the best group on the 'net for all things Disney. C'mon on in. Plop yourself down and sit a spell and talk all things Disney with us. :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. :sail:)

Wendy
17-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Hi Astrid and a very warm :welcome1: to Secrets :earswave:

We're a friendly bunch and all love to talk about Disney together and help plan vacations.

I've never been on a Disnet cruise, but there are plenty of other people here that have and can help you

Looking forward to seeing you round the site :)

Astrid
17-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Hiya Astrid!

Great to have you with us! I'm only down the road a piece from you in Georgia. You've found the best group on the 'net for all things Disney. C'mon on in. Plop yourself down and sit a spell and talk all things Disney with us. :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. :sail:)

Hi Astrid and a very warm :welcome1: to Secrets :earswave:

We're a friendly bunch and all love to talk about Disney together and help plan vacations.

I've never been on a Disnet cruise, but there are plenty of other people here that have and can help you

Looking forward to seeing you round the site :)

Thanks Tom and Wendy! I really appreciate the warm welcomes!

Britchick
17-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi Astrid and Welcome to Disney Secrets, great to have you here!!:happybounce:

Astrid
17-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi Astrid and Welcome to Disney Secrets, great to have you here!!:happybounce:

Thank you! :wave:

Mari
17-04-2012, 08:38 PM
hi Astrid!

Welcome to Secrets!!!

How wonderful to be planning a trip!!! :)

Astrid
17-04-2012, 10:11 PM
hi Astrid!

Welcome to Secrets!!!

How wonderful to be planning a trip!!! :)

Thanks so very much Mari! I'm so excited to go on a cruise! No less a Disney one! :wiggle:

keith
17-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Welcome :hug2: hope you enjoy it here, I'd LOVE to try a Disney cruise!

ps. we don't mind the link to your blog but any chance of a link back here from your site :D

Astrid
17-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Welcome :hug2: hope you enjoy it here, I'd LOVE to try a Disney cruise!

ps. we don't mind the link to your blog but any chance of a link back here from your site :D

Absolutely! Thank you for the reminder. :tongue: I will put you on my favorites! Thank you for the welcome!

Tink
18-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Hello and welcome to Disney Secrets! Are you named after Pippi's Astrid? :D

Good to have you with us! Looking forward to talking Disney with you. :yes:

Astrid
18-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Hello and welcome to Disney Secrets! Are you named after Pippi's Astrid? :D

Good to have you with us! Looking forward to talking Disney with you. :yes:

Sadly Astrid is not my real name. *tears of sorrow* but I love it none the less. Thank you for the welcome!

uscwest
18-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Hello Astrid and a warm welcome to Disney Secrets. The folks here are truly wonderful.

Astrid
18-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Hello Astrid and a warm welcome to Disney Secrets. The folks here are truly wonderful.

Thank you uscwest! Indeed they are! I've never seen such friendliness and welcomes! I really appreciate it! :hug2:

arkvilla
18-04-2012, 03:02 PM
:wave: Hi Astrid and welcome to Secrets.

It's such a friendly forum and there's many people who love the Disney cruises who will be able to help plan your trip. How lovely to be going for a vow renewal, how many years have they been married?

See you around the site :-)

Sandra

Suebeattie
18-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Welcome
:wiggle:

Astrid
19-04-2012, 12:05 AM
:wave: Hi Astrid and welcome to Secrets.

It's such a friendly forum and there's many people who love the Disney cruises who will be able to help plan your trip. How lovely to be going for a vow renewal, how many years have they been married?

See you around the site :-)

Sandra

I know my DBFs mom and her partner have been married for around 10 years. This will be the first time the really get to celebrate with family and friends. We're so excited for the upcoming celebration.

Welcome
:wiggle:

Thank you both for the warm welcomes! Look forward to talking with you!

Deafjeff
19-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Welcome! We are really lovely bunch of people here! :yes:

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?r3y1yb

Slowhand
19-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Hi Astrid and a warm :secrets3:

It`s great to have you here and you will love your Disney Cruise that`s for sure.
We are booked on our 10th DCL cruise for this July, so you could say that we are hooked on it! :lol:
We have made some great friends on our cruises and still keep in touch with many of them, in fact it was thanks to DCL that we met catrancher and his dear wife....and now we can`t get rid of him!! :lol:

See you around the site, and I look forward to reading your posts. :wave:

catrancher
19-04-2012, 11:14 AM
catrancher and his dear wife....and now we can`t get rid of him!! :lol:

:toetap:

You'll pay for that one! Oh yes, you'll pay! :muahaha:

Tom (:macwave:... get rid of him indeed! :snooty:)

daveann
19-04-2012, 12:35 PM
:spraywelcome:

Sam
19-04-2012, 01:00 PM
:welcome1: Hi Astrid

Welcome to a great site. You will get some great advice but also some amazing support. Looking forward to reading your comments.

Astrid
19-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Welcome! We are really lovely bunch of people here! :yes:

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?r3y1yb

How cool that you're in the UK! Is that where you live or are visiting?

Hi Astrid and a warm :secrets3:

It`s great to have you here and you will love your Disney Cruise that`s for sure.
We are booked on our 10th DCL cruise for this July, so you could say that we are hooked on it! :lol:
We have made some great friends on our cruises and still keep in touch with many of them, in fact it was thanks to DCL that we met catrancher and his dear wife....and now we can`t get rid of him!! :lol:

See you around the site, and I look forward to reading your posts. :wave:

10 Disney cruises. Holy cow! I hope I get the chance to go on that many. How many of the itineraries have you cruised?

:spraywelcome:

:welcome1: Hi Astrid

Welcome to a great site. You will get some great advice but also some amazing support. Looking forward to reading your comments.

Thank you all for being such a friendly group of people!

Slowhand
19-04-2012, 04:22 PM
10 Disney cruises. Holy cow! I hope I get the chance to go on that many. How many of the itineraries have you cruised?

So far we`ve done the 7 night Eastern Caribbean, the 7 night Western Caribbean, the 8 night [alternative] Western Caribbean, the 10 night European Cruise, the 10 night Baltic Cruise, a 3 day Caribbean Cruise on the "Wonder", and a 5 night Caribbean Cruise on the "Dream".

All of which have been fabulous, although on the 3 day cruise it seemed as though as soon as we had set sail, it was time to disembark! :lol:

Wendy
19-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Thank you all for being such a friendly group of people!

:D it's our pleasure :hug2:

Astrid
19-04-2012, 04:32 PM
So far we`ve done the 7 night Eastern Caribbean, the 7 night Western Caribbean, the 7 night [alternative] Western Caribbean, the 10 night European Cruise, the 10 night Baltic Cruise, a 3 day Caribbean Cruise on the "Wonder", and a 5 night Caribbean Cruise on the "Dream".

All of which have been fabulous, although on the 3 day cruise it seemed as though as soon as we had set sail, it was time to disembark! :lol:

A 3 day sounds like it would! We are doing a 4 night on the Dream in October. I'm looking forward to Castaway Cay. Snorkeling and building sandcastles is my kind of heaven! It's been so long since I've gone to the beach. This time it will be an island with Disney! I'm so stalking Captain Jack. Hee hee. :wiggle:

Astrid
19-04-2012, 04:33 PM
:D it's our pleasure :hug2:

I just want to hug you all. :hug2:

catrancher
19-04-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm so stalking Captain Jack.

Who? Him? :unsure:

11235.vB

Tom (:macwave:... from Castaway Cay several years ago.)

Astrid
19-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Who? Him? :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... from Castaway Cay several years ago.)

I dunno.I can't see his face... and he's riding on a golf cart. He might be an impostor! :happybounce:

I love that little thing you do that I bolded. It makes me giggle.

catrancher
19-04-2012, 06:32 PM
I love that little thing you do that I bolded. It makes me giggle.

Thank you. Then it serves its purpose. :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... and yes, from the front it was indeed Cap'n Jack!)

Astrid
19-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Thank you. Then it serves its purpose. :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... and yes, from the front it was indeed Cap'n Jack!)

Then yes! I mean that guy! :happybounce:

Sam
26-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi Astrid.

Welcome to a great site & a really smashing bunch of people. Looking forward to chatting with you. :wave: