PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks is coming to Walt Disney World

Wendy
23-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Disney Parks have announced that Starbucks will be opening oulets in Walt Disney World at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

The Starbucks locations inside the parks will be designed to fit the theme of their surroundings. The café will serve Starbucks items, including coffee and espresso beverages, Frappuccino blended beverages, and signature breakfast sandwiches and pastries. Guests also will have their choice of Disney favorites, including signature sandwiches and other items, as well as delicious desserts and sweet treats.

What do you think about Starbucks coming to the parks?

Britchick
23-04-2012, 03:51 PM
get in!!! :happybounce:

Deafjeff
23-04-2012, 03:57 PM
:mental: I love it! Does this mean free wifi spot? :unsure:

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lf12tn

Wendy
23-04-2012, 04:05 PM
I must be one of the few people who actually doesn't like Starbucks :blech:

Dawn
23-04-2012, 04:38 PM
I like Starbucks. :mental:

But I also like the frozen cappucino from the cart in World Showcase and I hope they won't take that away from me. :unsure:

lisaw
23-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Hmm I like Starbucks but (and i think i will be in the minority here!) I can get one anywhere and when I am in Disney I like to get Disney things like my cappuccino float from Sleepy Hollow. As long as it doesn't take my 'only in disney' things away from me and they are very well themed and do not look like a normal Starbucks I guess it's ok. I would just be worried that WDW could turn into one of our UK theme parks full of branded high street food chains!!

Mari
23-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Ijust read that and it made me BEYOND happy :)

uscwest
23-04-2012, 05:58 PM
I must be one of the few people who actually doesn't like Starbucks :blech: Here's another one that is not a big Starbucks fan Wendy.

catrancher
23-04-2012, 06:10 PM

Here's another one that is not a big Starbucks fan Wendy.

Make that 3 of us.

Give me Dunkin Donuts any day! :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... 100% Arabica!)

Britchick
23-04-2012, 07:17 PM
i don't like the coffee you get in the parks so to be able to have a starbucks is just great. I will have to try some of the frozen coffees that you're all suggesting

foreverducky
23-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm not looking forward to seeing Starbucks everywhere at Disney. While they have been endorsed by coke and mcdonalds...I just do not like all the brand name stuff throughout disney.

Claire
23-04-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm not looking forward to seeing Starbucks everywhere at Disney. While they have been endorsed by coke and mcdonalds...I just do not like all the brand name stuff throughout disney.

This is how I feel.

Starbucks is real life. I don't want real life in my special place.

Slowhand
24-04-2012, 10:45 AM
It became a bit of a standing joke when Ricardo and his DW came to the UK and spent a couple of weeks with us a few years ago.
They like Starbucks and everywhere we visited we just had to pop into a Starbucks whenever we found one.
It seemed rather surreal one day when we were at Windsor and paid a visit to a Starbucks right next to the castle....talk about the old meets the new! [At least I think it was a Starbucks, but it sure was a coffee shop. :unsure:]

Sam
24-04-2012, 11:41 AM

I'm with you Wendy I don't like Starbucks either I prefer Costa Coffee.

Sam
24-04-2012, 11:43 AM
This is how I feel.

Starbucks is real life. I don't want real life in my special place.

I agree. Although I prefer Costa Coffee I wouldn't want to see in Disney either.

Kate
24-04-2012, 11:58 AM
I dont drink anything like that so it doesnt really bother me, id much rather have water or my favourite drink in florida is just a simple mountain dew with loads of ice! :yes:

uscwest
24-04-2012, 12:06 PM
It became a bit of a standing joke when Ricardo and his DW came to the UK and spent a couple of weeks with us a few years ago.
They like Starbucks and everywhere we visited we just had to pop into a Starbucks whenever we found one.
It seemed rather surreal one day when we were at Windsor and paid a visit to a Starbucks right next to the castle....talk about the old meets the new! [At least I think it was a Starbucks, but it sure was a coffee shop. :unsure:]

Umm, didn't we do something similar to that when we were out and about also?

Slowhand
24-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Umm, didn't we do something similar to that when we were out and about also?

Now that you mention it John, yes I believe we did the same thing with you and Donna when you came over.....I guess that qualifies me as a regular at that coffee house! :lol: