PDA

View Full Version : Michael McIntyre Meets SpongeBob at Universal Studios Orlando

Wendy
25-04-2012, 08:58 AM
11286.vB

Michael McIntyre recently visited Universal Orlando Resort with his family.

He enjoyed some time joking around with the outrageous SpongeBob Squarepants, just one of the characters that can be found on our new Superstar Parade at Universal Studios Florida!

11285.vB

Kate
25-04-2012, 10:45 AM
We love spongebob in this house - dh finds michael mcintyre quite funny, im undecided!!

uscwest
25-04-2012, 11:12 AM
And one more that I have NO idea who he is. :unsure:

daveann
25-04-2012, 12:36 PM
he is a comedian here in the uk he is very good (well i think so) he tends not to sware but very popular :)

Kate
25-04-2012, 05:47 PM
The not swearing is a good thing isnt it :yes:

daveann
25-04-2012, 06:09 PM
The not swearing is a good thing isnt it :yes:
it sure is we are off to see him in december :)

Wendy
25-04-2012, 06:44 PM
it sure is we are off to see him in december :)

We saw him last year and he did swear a bit during the show :sorry:

Britchick
25-04-2012, 06:50 PM
i don't mind a bit of swearing, I don't like the continual use of the F word though. Michael Mcintyre is very funny. Does anyone like Dara O'Briain? seen him once in Hull, we actually saw him out and about before the show and going again to see him in Nottingham in May, he's very good

Wendy
25-04-2012, 07:09 PM
i don't mind a bit of swearing, I don't like the continual use of the F word though. Michael Mcintyre is very funny. Does anyone like Dara O'Briain? seen him once in Hull, we actually saw him out and about before the show and going again to see him in Nottingham in May, he's very good

:yes: We saw him about a month before we saw Michael McIntyre :lol: We preferred him, it wasn't all scripted and he was much better :yes: we had to leave half way through because my knee locked and I was in agony :rolleyes: I'm just thankful we were far enough back that he didn't see us leave :lol:

Britchick
25-04-2012, 07:15 PM
:yes: We saw him about a month before we saw Michael McIntyre :lol: We preferred him, it wasn't all scripted and he was much better :yes: we had to leave half way through because my knee locked and I was in agony :rolleyes: I'm just thankful we were far enough back that he didn't see us leave :lol:

that would have been bad! he is very quick to pick up on people - very intelligent man

Clarkkent
25-04-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm sure if you go on YouTube there's plenty of clips there of Michael. Keep an eye out for his sketch on 'the man drawer'. My ribs were actually aching from laughing too much! :point::yes:

Britchick
25-04-2012, 07:24 PM
my dh has several man drawers!