PDA

View Full Version : can't remember

robertcraig
25-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Have you ever unable to find where you parked your car at wdw

Kate
25-04-2012, 05:43 PM
No because we dont drive when we are in Florida, but it regularly happens to me at the park and ride!

Sam
25-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Listen sometimes I forget that I've been married for 12 years and sign my maiden name on cheques so forgetting where I parked the car is nothing. At least at WDW I have 6 other people with me to remember. :unsure:

Wendy
25-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Listen sometimes I forget that I've been married for 12 years and sign my maiden name on cheques so forgetting where I parked the car is nothing. At least at WDW I have 6 other people with me to remember. :unsure:

:lol: Oh Sam :lol:

Lisa1976
25-04-2012, 07:57 PM
That's why I'm so thankful for the beeper you can do with the keys, it's been worth it's wait in gold when we can't find the car, lol. Wish they'd do that here in the UK :)

Britchick
25-04-2012, 08:18 PM
no, but i got lost in a car park last summer and nearly died of heat stroke and dehydration:sorry:

Suebeattie
25-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Not forgotten yet but im sure this time round with baby brain i probably will.
I read somewhere that when you get out the car take a picture of the row and section you are in when you go to get on the tram. You'll always have your camera or phone on you :)
:wiggle:

Britchick
25-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Not forgotten yet but im sure this time round with baby brain i probably will.
I read somewhere that when you get out the car take a picture of the row and section you are in when you go to get on the tram. You'll always have your camera or phone on you :)
:wiggle:

Great idea until you forget one day and start looking for yesterday's car! I'm useless, I just get out and head to the parks, good job Jon takes a note! Lol

Slowhand
26-04-2012, 09:14 AM
That's why I'm so thankful for the beeper you can do with the keys, it's been worth it's wait in gold when we can't find the car, lol. Wish they'd do that here in the UK :)

Actually Lisa they do that in the UK....mine does anyhow.:yes:

Also if you hold your remote to your head, it extends the range of the remote....thanks to Jeremy Clarkson for that....and it does work! :lol:

uscwest
26-04-2012, 10:43 AM
If you can remember about what time you got to the park the friendly CMs can point you to the right area, within a row or two.