PDA

View Full Version : New Renderings of the Reimagined Test Track at EPCOT!

Beccaberry
27-04-2012, 03:06 PM
New renderings of the reimagined Test Track at EPCOT have just been released today! When complete, the reimagining of this attraction will allow guests to design their own custom concept vehicle, and then put it through its paces on the exhilarating hills and switchbacks of the Test Track circuit. In the post-show, guests will be able to create a TV commercial featuring their concept car or truck, race their car or truck on our virtual track and take a picture with their custom concept vehicle. The attraction will be presented by Chevrolet and is currently scheduled to reopen late fall.

Britchick
27-04-2012, 03:16 PM
part of me thinks OOOOO! want to see it but the other part mourns the classic ride

Beccaberry
27-04-2012, 03:21 PM
I agree...much the same way I felt about Haunted Mansion. In fact, I'm trying to recall if there is a ride that was re-imagined that I *didn't* feel that way about....

Britchick
27-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I agree...much the same way I felt about Haunted Mansion. In fact, I'm trying to recall if there is a ride that was re-imagined that I *didn't* feel that way about....

it's just my favourites i think. I love the new Haunted Mansion, at least we can say 'remember when...'

Beccaberry
27-04-2012, 04:11 PM
True. Does that mean we're old?

Britchick
27-04-2012, 04:51 PM
True. Does that mean we're old?

no...just experienced :yes: