PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beast show Rumour

Britchick
28-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Rumour has it that this is to be replaced by Tangled the musical. What do you think?

while i love Beauty and the Beast i also love the Tangled music so would look forward to it.

Wendy
28-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Oh dear, I have mixed feelings about this :unsure: I love Beauty and the Beast but I've seen it so many times, it would be nice to see something else. Tangled would be a nice change :yes:

I wish they'd have the Aladdin show they have in Disneyland it's fantastic :yes:

Beccaberry
28-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Just let Baleigh read this and she has officially forbidden it.

Britchick
28-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh dear :( see I'm still mourning the passing of hunchback :(

foreverducky
28-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Disney, the business, is rich enough to have varying shows. So why not change it up daily. One day is B and B, the next is Aladdin, followed by Tangled, and so on.

Wendy
28-04-2012, 07:22 PM
I like that idea :yes:

Lisa1976
28-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Noooooooooo!!! They can't :( I love the beauty and the beast show, it's my favourite

uscwest
28-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh dear :( see I'm still mourning the passing of hunchback :( Hear, hear, I too was disappointed when Hunchback was shut down.

Britchick
28-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Hear, hear, I too was disappointed when Hunchback was shut down.

I think hunchback is one of the most underrated Disney movies, it will always be one of my favourites, the show was so vibrant. Alan Menken may have something to do with it, he could make a song about washing up sound wonderful!

Tink
28-04-2012, 10:38 PM
You know? We've never seen Beauty and the Beast. We don't do shows much. We did see Hunchback, but that was when it was ending. We've seen Lion King, and Nemo... oh and that awful Tarzan Rocks thing, but we left.

That's it. :unsure:

Britchick
28-04-2012, 10:47 PM
I like Tarzan rocks :sorry: lol

Tink
28-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I think it's over now, isn't it?

Do I have to turn in my Disney Freak Card?

catrancher
29-04-2012, 12:28 PM
As far as I'm concerned, doing away with the Beauty and Beast show would be like doing away with an institution. The show and it's music has become such a ubiquitous mantra for Disney.

Where or what else better says "be our guest"? :unsure:

No, if they do this, I won't be happy. :mad:

Tom (:macwave:... glad Mick shared with me a copy of the whole Hunchback of Notre Dame show!)

litt1etinker
29-04-2012, 12:36 PM
They cant get rid of it :sorry:

Britchick
29-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I think it's over now, isn't it?

you haven't seen Nemo then LOL

As far as I'm concerned, doing away with the Beauty and Beast show would be like doing away with an institution. The show and it's music has become such a ubiquitous mantra for Disney.

Where or what else better says "be our guest"? :unsure:

No, if they do this, I won't be happy. :mad:

Tom (:macwave:... glad Mick shared with me a copy of the whole Hunchback of Notre Dame show!)

I know what you mean Tom but equally sometimes we have to move on to whats more popular now, although the beast's castle and be our guest restaurant has got to make a bit of revival so B&B show will be more popular than ever. Do you still have that copy of Hunchback?

Tink
29-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Yep, I've seen Nemo. :unsure:

Britchick
29-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Yep, I've seen Nemo. :unsure:

i thought you were saying i think it's over now to Tarzan rocks :embarrassed: i am confused now!

Southern Dad
29-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Unbeknownst to my DD9 and her 3-year-old sister (I'll abbreviate that one as EXWK3) I schedule the HS day for when I'm going to need a break. HS has those long shows that allow me, tired dad, to sit and watch.

Beauty & The Beast is one of my favorites. It keeps someone's attention the whole show. I wish that WDW would have it so that amphitheater showed Beauty & The Beast in the morning with Tangled in the afternoon. That would rock!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mari
29-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Although I would love to see a Tangled show since I think the music is lovely and the lantern thing in real life would be a sight to see, I love Beauty and the Beast!

I like tha idea of varying shows, and I also think HS needs more stuff for little ones

catrancher
29-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Unbeknownst to my DD9 and her 3-year-old sister (I'll abbreviate that one as EXWK3) I schedule the HS day for when I'm going to need a break. HS has those long shows that allow me, tired dad, to sit and watch.

Beauty & The Beast is one of my favorites. It keeps someone's attention the whole show. I wish that WDW would have it so that amphitheater showed Beauty & The Beast in the morning with Tangled in the afternoon. That would rock!

Hi Southern Dad!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

Great to have another Southerner on board. Out there just beyond Between are you? :unsure:

Last time I was out your way was to go to the Blue Willow Inn down in Social Circle.

Tom (:macwave:... oh goody! More Southerners!)

Britchick
29-04-2012, 03:40 PM

Welcome to Secrets Southern Dad!

Although I would love to see a Tangled show since I think the music is lovely and the lantern thing in real life would be a sight to see, I love Beauty and the Beast!

Mari i saw the lanterns at a festival in Thailand, it's incredible!

Southern Dad
29-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi Southern Dad!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

Great to have another Southerner on board. Out there just beyond Between are you? :unsure:

Last time I was out your way was to go to the Blue Willow Inn down in Social Circle.

Tom (:macwave:... oh goody! More Southerners!)

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, indeed I live in Monroe. However, I have also lived in Cumming. I found this forum while searching for interesting places to visit on my iPad with Tapa. I love small southern towns almost as much as I love WDW. Maybe not.

On the original topic, as long as there is a good show at the amphitheater, I'll be visiting it. Beauty and the Beast has all the twirling and singing to really keep the little ones watching. The colors help too.

http://www.thombell.net/The_World_of_Thom_Bell/Disney/Pages/April_2005.html#43

Kate
29-04-2012, 05:10 PM
I dont want it to go, but i wont be upset if it does if that makes sense?

We've been to Florida 4 times now, each time we have visited HS (and MGM as it was then!) we have watched this show - i'd kind of like a change now :unsure: If everything stayed the same there would never be anything new to enjoy on your next trip! Or thats what i think anyhow!!

Astrid
29-04-2012, 10:45 PM
I would like to second the notion of several shows instead of a replacement. I love B and B and I love Tangled. I haven't even got to see it B and B on stage yet. :sorry: