PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney World Ticket Prices Set to Rise

Wendy
19-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Disney have recently raised the prices of all their tickets at their Disneyland Resort and it is fully expected that Walt Disney World will also announce an increase in Ticket Prices.

If you are planning a trip later this year or are thinking about purchasing an Annual Pass, now might be the time to purchase your tickets before an announcement it made.

As soon as I hear any more I'll post it here as soon as possible.

uscwest
19-05-2012, 05:35 PM
If they keep this up they are going to reach a point where people are going to stop coming because it is unaffordable.

keith
19-05-2012, 05:44 PM
If they keep this up they are going to reach a point where people are going to stop coming because it is unaffordable.

definitely, it's already pretty pricy

Our passes have all run out and since we're here for another couple of weeks and with another trip in december, it makes sense to get a couple of annuals so we're going to head out and do that today. If they go out as much as the DL ones have though, I'd have to start thinking that for future we'd just work out how many days we're likely to be going to a park and get park hoppers.

Now to find guest services in downtown disney to get the annuals

Wendy
19-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Go to Basin and then walk towards Ghiradelli, on your right hand side is Guest Services - it's in between the glass shop and sports shop I think,

keith
19-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Go to Basin and then walk towards Ghiradelli, on your right hand side is Guest Services - it's in between the glass shop and sports shop I think,

That rings a bell thanks Wendy... we've got them from there before but I remember wandering round looking for it.

Britchick
19-05-2012, 06:18 PM
that's where i went when i got lost in the car park :sorry:

Wendy
19-05-2012, 06:45 PM
that's where i went when i got lost in the car park :sorry:

:lol: :point:

Suebeattie
19-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Did the prices at disneyland resort go up by much do you know? When we go wdw in October my bro and family only want to buy a day ticket for magic kingdom which we can't do in uk. If it turns out the increase is going to be close to tickets we can buy here we'll probably get them early.
:wiggle:

Suebeattie
19-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Sorry just seen the thread about the price increase :)
:wiggle:

uscwest
19-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Actually Keith the Guest Services used to be tucked in behind another store closer to the Christmas store. It has been in this new location for about 3-4 years I believe.

keith
19-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Actually Keith the Guest Services used to be tucked in behind another store closer to the Christmas store. It has been in this new location for about 3-4 years I believe.

Yep it was a new location to us, the old location was a little tiny place

Anyway passes obtained and there were a lot of people doing the same so perhaps word has got round

Tink
20-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Guest services used to be across from the bathrooms as you enter near what is now Team Disney. There was a little corner "shop" there at that main building.

Wendy
20-05-2012, 09:19 AM
We got Chris' last year from the desk in between the buildings close to where they take the photos for BBB and I remembered walking into the glass shop whilst Chris waited :unsure:

Tink
20-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Yep, that's where it is Wendy. :yes:

Wendy
20-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Yep, that's where it is Wendy. :yes:

:lol: thank you I'm not going mad then :lol: :lol:

Tink
20-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Nope, no more than me! :D :unsure:

keith
20-05-2012, 02:37 PM
when we went yesterday it was actually in the same room as the photopass place (if that helps the discussion at all :lol:) it was just a desk, albeit a large one, in that room, opposite the photopass. It didn't have its own shop or anything

Tink
20-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Yep. To the left is Team Mickey and to the right (once you clear the room it's in) is another shop.

keith
20-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Yep. To the left is Team Mickey and to the right (once you clear the room it's in) is another shop.

yep that sounds right :yes: