PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Evancho

catrancher
04-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Well, saw her concert last night with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. :thumbsup:

If you get a chance, do go see her. She's an amazing little talent. And sooooo much better in person than any of the televised performances you've seen or heard. She's this incredible, charming, unassuming, child talent with an amazing voice. She stole our hearts during the show along with the hearts of almost everyone else in attendance.

Highly recommended! :yes:

Her's the only pic I could get with my phone:

11590.vB

Tom (:macwave:... charmed...)

Wendy
04-06-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm so glad you had a nice time Tom, she has a beautiful voice :yes: It looks as if you were fairly close to the stage :)

catrancher
04-06-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm so glad you had a nice time Tom, she has a beautiful voice :yes: It looks as if you were fairly close to the stage :)

Thanks! We did and we were Wendy. It was a really nice venue and a wonderful night! :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... now waiting on the next concert. Tommy Emmanuel this time. Again.)

Watchinherskip
05-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Cool Tom.... I saw the Post title...for some reason I couldn't place the name. Knew it sounded familiar..(ok, for a second I got her confused with Eddie Falco from the Sopranos....don't ask:insane:).. So glad you had a good time.

She has an incredible voice. So much talent.