PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Ride or Attraction at WDW that you Wouldn't Do?

Wendy
09-06-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm not big on coasters and fast rides, well there are others as well but..............:lol:

I have never been on Space Mountain, Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror, well, you get the picture, I am basically too scared :lol: Splash Mountain was a big enough shock for me.

Am I the only one who has things they just can't or won't go on or are there others like me?

Beccaberry
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Jon absolutely WON'T do the Tea Cups ;-)

daveann
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
be easier to tell you the ones i would do :unsure: im one big coward :sorry:

lisaw
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
I will never do the Laugh Floor again - I got through once without being picked on I wouldn't chance my luck again!

foreverducky
09-06-2012, 01:40 PM
I won't do Star Tours again. I barely made it out of there with my stomach contents intact.

Wendy
09-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Well I wouldn't do any of the ones mentioned so far :lol: :lol:

robertcraig
09-06-2012, 03:41 PM
MISSION SPACE only tried it once and was feeling sick for the rest of the day

Esmeralda
09-06-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm lucky enough to have done all the rides I wanted to do, several times. The only one I can leave quite happily is Light Motors Action.

But having said all that.... when I go to Disney now I don't do the rides anymore... I just sit and drink in the atmosphere now and people watch.

Kate
09-06-2012, 06:43 PM
I will do any ride there is, the bigger and faster the better - but i wont do anything that involves audience participation! Not a chance!!!

Dawn
09-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Astro Orbiters.

All that faffing around to actually get up there and get in a rocket when I can just stroll along and ride Dumbo instead.

Britchick
09-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Tower of Terror and Mission Space

uscwest
09-06-2012, 09:36 PM
While Star Tours is probably the only one I wouldn't do, there are several I don't do for one reason or another. I actually do like Astro Orbiter but don't do it unless I have kids with me who really want to do it. The lines are normally stupid long.

BUTTERHEAD1
09-06-2012, 10:07 PM
I have done every ride in WDW but there are a few that I won't do again because they make nauseous. Tea Cups, Mission Space,Star Tours, Aerosmith Coaster.

MystikPiglit
11-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Nothing could get me to ever do Mission Space or Tower of Terror. :thumbsdown:

Shellyamc
11-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Nothing could get me to ever do Mission Space or Tower of Terror. :thumbsdown:

I think this goes for me as well. Back in my youth (Ha!) I would have done them without a second thought, but I find that the older I get the more willing I am to wait behind with the kids :lol:

Watchinherskip
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
I will never do the Laugh Floor again - I got through once without being picked on I wouldn't chance my luck again!

Are you kidding!!! I was totally picked on and I loved it...I was That Guy from the Laugh Floor. They were brutal! So much fun. Wait...what does that say about me???:insane:

Actually if I never did Star Tours again it would be TOO soon. Tea Cups...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrp:eek3: or and the worst of all time (ok not a Disney attraction, but hey it is Florida...and believe me...even that is too close), Wizarding World of HP...thought I was going to die....

Shellyamc
11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Wizarding World of HP...thought I was going to die....

Really? I don't think I have heard that before. What made it so bad? :unsure:

Watchinherskip
11-06-2012, 07:41 PM
It was one of those simulators that mess with your balance and I fought off the urge to.....:nono:

Shellyamc
11-06-2012, 10:40 PM
It was one of those simulators that mess with your balance and I fought off the urge to.....:nono:

Ahhhhh ok! I guess I didn't realize it was a simulator. I don't know how I missed that one. I didn't do all that well with body wars, so I'm sure I would be headed in the same direction :surrender:

Clarkkent
12-06-2012, 06:45 AM
The bigger, faster and scarier the better. Aerosmith five times in a row? Yes please!

Peter Pan: came off thinking "is that it?". Last time I don't think we even went into Fantasyland... (steer clear of knee height kids that tangle you up in their lead reins)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk