PDA

View Full Version : Excellent taste...

catrancher
19-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Just thought I'd share a picture of my granddaughter Addisyn being comfortable, enjoying a snack, and show what excellent taste she has.

11795.vB

She's being indoctrinated into the finer things early on. :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... proud Grandpa!)

Britchick
19-06-2012, 06:56 PM
she is so cute! Grandpa is going to have to treat her to lots of Princess things!

catrancher
19-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Grandpa is going to have to treat her to lots of Princess things!

Already working on it! :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... the Disney Store. My new, best friend!)

Britchick
19-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Already working on it! :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... the Disney Store. My new, best friend!)

we're getting a taste of what it's like to be Grandparents with our nephew and niece, it's wonderful and i love that there is a big gap. Little ones really do bring joy! I am enjoying shopping for little things again :thumbsup: Can't wait to introduce them to the mouse!

Johnie
19-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Oh what a cutie! And I love her little sofa. Does it flip out to make a bed too? Alysia had one like that a million years ago (or so it seems)

Wendy
19-06-2012, 10:05 PM
She is adorable Tom, just wait until you can take her to BBB :D

Tink
20-06-2012, 01:59 AM
What a sweet, precious baby. Thank you so much for sharing her photo with us, catrancher!

Isafari
20-06-2012, 05:38 AM
She is so cute and does have great taste :yes:

uscwest
20-06-2012, 11:25 AM
She's a cutie Tom. But I have to wonder, is it her taste or Mommy and Daddy's LOL? Bet you can't wait to take her to Disney. Our next trip to Disney with grandchildren is in 3 years.

Kate
20-06-2012, 11:27 AM
I love it when they chill out like that! :lol:

Slowhand
20-06-2012, 11:34 AM
A fabulous photo Tom, I bet you will be spoiling Addisyn rotten before too long [but no doubt you are already doing just that].

catrancher
20-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks folks! :yes:

Can't wait to introduce them to the mouse!

The planning for that has already begun. Just not sure the exact when yet.

Does it flip out to make a bed too?

Not that I know of Johnie. At least I've never seen it do that. But then again, I didn't look. :unsure:

just wait until you can take her to BBB :D

Already in planning Wendy. Already in the planning.

is it her taste or Mommy and Daddy's LOL? Bet you can't wait to take her to Disney.

Oh, it's probably mostly mom and dad but she already is showing an extreme interest in the Disney princesses. She's got various toys some of which are the Disney ones and they seem to be the ones she always wants. Almost to the exclusion of the other stuff. Like I said, excellent taste!

And yes, John, you're right. I absolutely can't wait to take her to Disney! :happydance:

Tom (:macwave:... look out kid. Grandpa's gonna spoil you!)

catrancher
20-06-2012, 11:41 AM
I bet you will be spoiling Addisyn rotten before too long [but no doubt you are already doing just that].

Who? Me? :unsure:

Not me. :nono:

Tom (:macwave:... waits patiently for yet another Disney Store delivery.)

Wendy
20-06-2012, 12:04 PM
look out kid. Grandpa's gonna spoil you!)

That's just what Granpas are for :D :hug2:

daveann
20-06-2012, 12:28 PM
aw she is so cute :)

josh.p.
20-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Before you know it, she'll be sitting on her princess couch, making ADRs on her iPhone whilst browsing secrets on her iPad ;) If she takes after her Granddad that is!

catrancher
20-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Before you know it, she'll be sitting on her princess couch, making ADRs on her iPhone whilst browsing secrets on her iPad ;) If she takes after her Granddad that is!

Yep! :yes:

Like I said, excellent taste!

Tom (:macwave:... excellent taste in granddaughters!)