PDA

View Full Version : Disney Christmas ornaments?

dvcjane
11-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Does anyone collect these? any photos? We found the christmas store last year and I bought a few and cant wait to go back for more!

Dizneyblonde
11-08-2008, 12:16 PM
I collect the Grolier Disney christmas ornaments.

I have a cabinet full of them!

keith
11-08-2008, 12:18 PM
I collect the Grolier Disney christmas ornaments.

I have a cabinet full of them!

photo please! :D

lisaw
11-08-2008, 12:21 PM
My Christmas tree (along with the rest of the house :D) is all Disney, I probably spend most of my spending money on Christmas stuff at Disney! I always buy dated ornaments for each year we are there and I also like to get some personalised each year at the christmas shop as well. I also buy the kids an ornament each time that I give them on Christmas Eve along with their new Pyjamas :D

Debbie2
11-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah I buy some each visit (both WDW and DLRP). I like to get them personalised with the year and our names

keith
11-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah I buy some each visit (both WDW and DLRP). I like to get them personalised with the year and our names

OOOO I didnt know you could have them personalised? is that in the christmas store at MK or at downtown?

Isafari
11-08-2008, 12:36 PM
photo please! :D

Beat me to asking the same thing :lol:

With going away for Xmas each year, I don't even put a tree up anymore !

Debbie2
11-08-2008, 12:40 PM
OOOO I didnt know you could have them personalised? is that in the christmas store at MK or at downtown?

Downtown... There are staff sitting doing them and they always have a ready selection saying the year etc. Or you can order what you want on them and we have them delivered to hotel. Obviously you need to do before the end of your trip.

Debbie2
11-08-2008, 12:42 PM
:lol: You two should know me by now...I don't know how to put photies on. If I learn by Christmas when the deccies come out the loft I will try to do some.

lisaw
11-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Downtown... There are staff sitting doing them and they always have a ready selection saying the year etc. Or you can order what you want on them and we have them delivered to hotel. Obviously you need to do before the end of your trip.

Yeah good point - they can take a couple of days to be personalised so don't leave it to the end of your holiday. :)

Johnie
11-08-2008, 12:43 PM
You can also get ornaments personalized at the Christmas shop in MK.

SleepinCatz
11-08-2008, 12:44 PM
You can also have them persoanilzed at the store in MK. I am having them done as Christmas gifts when we go in 2010. MK is the first park on the first day everytime we go so we are getting the gifts 1st thing :)

Dizneyblonde
11-08-2008, 12:47 PM
My ornaments never make it to the tree!!!

They cost too much and are too heavy to actually use them!!!

Will take a pic of the cabinet later when i have some camera batteries!

lisaw
11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
My ornaments never make it to the tree!!!

They cost too much and are too heavy to actually use them!!!

Will take a pic of the cabinet later when i have some camera batteries!

Not sure if mine will this year either with this mad Doodle we have aquired! :lol:

piglet
11-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Apart from the star on the top of the tree, all the decorations on my tree are disney. I just feel so happy when I've put it up.

Tink
11-08-2008, 02:09 PM
You can get Disney themed tree toppers too Piglet! :yes:

We have some Disney ornaments. The whole tree isn't Disney though.

I often think of doing a separate tree upstairs in the loft (although it's now my office) that is just Disney. We have enough Disney ornaments for a small tree. :yes:

We have the Lennox Snow White and Seven Dwarfs, a couple of Tinks, a Mickey Mouse glass (painted) garland... that is all I can think of right now! Oh! Dumbo and Bambi too, and some Small World doll ornaments. :yes: :D

uscwest
11-08-2008, 03:03 PM
We collect them. We have one entire tree that is dedicated to Disney at Christmas time.

Tink
11-08-2008, 05:06 PM
How many trees do you put up for Christmas, John?

uscwest
12-08-2008, 01:44 AM
How many trees do you put up for Christmas, John?
At least 2. 1 in the Living Room, 1 in the entry way (the Disney tree). Last year we also had 3 in the sun room, but they aren't really decorated and are of varying heights. Then Donna normally has a small one lit up in the bedroom.

Tink
12-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Uhhhh... is that six then? :unsure:

Johnie
12-08-2008, 02:18 AM
My grandma's best friend has a black and white themed room in her house. She has a white Christmas tree that she keeps up year round. It has black ornaments. Or did I get that confused? Now I can't remember. Anyway, it is stunning!

I have a hard enough keeping the cats away and OUT of the tree just at Christmas....