PDA

View Full Version : A Look at Summer Fashion in TrenD at the Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort

Wendy
22-06-2012, 08:51 PM
TrenD is located in the Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort, this stylish boutique is the place for the most chic, edgy and up-to-date Disney fashions and accessories plus exclusive merchandise from cutting-edge designers. The assortment in TrenD changes often, so we visited the location with Disney Theme Park Merchandise development team members to get a look at some of the latest fashion items for summer at Disney Parks.

There is a release party on the 14th July for the new Dooney & Bourke handbags and if you are planning to attend the party you will receive a special gift-with-purchase promotion on that day only. With the purchase of $100.00 or more of any Dooney & Bourke item(s) at ticketed price, you can receive one free select key chain similar to the one pictured below.

11830.vB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWLy4YrvBa8&hd=1

Slowhand
23-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Thank heavens we will have left Florida by then as we will be in New York. :banana:

My DW "saved" me a fortune on one of our cruises when she [I] bought a Dooney & Burke bag at a "bargain sale price" almost as soon as we had boarded.
She reckoned that it saved me a lot of money!!!!How`s that for female logic? :lol:

Wendy
23-06-2012, 11:54 AM
That's my girl :lol: :lol:

catrancher
23-06-2012, 11:58 AM
My DW "saved" me a fortune on one of our cruises when she [I] bought a Dooney & Burke bag at a "bargain sale price" almost as soon as we had boarded.
She reckoned that it saved me a lot of money!!!!How`s that for female logic? :lol:

Hmmm... sounds like mine Terry! Except mine goes to the store and buys clothes off the clearance rack. You know, 90% off and all that. They're the wrong size and they don't fit but who cares? They were on sale. :eek:

I don't get it. :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... puzzled, I am.)

Wendy
23-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I don't get it. :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... puzzled, I am.)

Well that's because you are a man :wink: :lol: and it's a female thing :D

Tink
23-06-2012, 12:27 PM
You two act like there is something wrong with this! :unsure:

Silly boys.