PDA

View Full Version : Found an Ipod thingy...

Esmeralda
29-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Had to get DD to figure out how to get into it cos you know me......

Anyhooo.... it has 1 phone number of a girls name and I've tried to ring that, no joy, the next number was a local curry house, rang that, no joy... the last contact is an email addy which I've emailed... nothing.

So I am trying to get this guys Ipod back to him. It has pictures of his family and the usual boys toys, cars, dirt bikes etc and erm two of a scantily clad woman. It is weird though because it is quite battered and only three contacts on it? His messages are of no help either, I got his name and his wife's name but that's it.

I'm guessing that the scantily clad woman is not his wife, she looks too young to be having teenage kids lol. Plus it's odd that it has one female contact, a curry house and an email addy and that's it. May be it's a *secret* phone and it got lobbed out the window on purpose and that's why I can't get hold of him to return it.

Look this is how rumours start!

uscwest
29-06-2012, 12:51 PM
You might try the email address. :yes:

Esmeralda
29-06-2012, 09:28 PM
I have, and no one has responded so I don't know what to do now? I will wait and try the number again, but not had any joy so far.

josh.p.
29-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Could you take it to the Apple Store? Willing to bet he has an apple ID and therefore they'd have his address.

Britchick
29-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Well I hope if he is a cheat he gets what's coming to him! Something I can't abide LOL

Esmeralda
30-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Ooh that's very helpful Josh, thank you.