PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favourite Land in the Magic Kingdom

Wendy
29-06-2012, 08:18 PM
I've been thinking about the expansion of Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom and I was trying to decide if I had a favourite "land". I suppose it would be Adventureland and Fantasyland for me.

Do you have a favorite land or lands in the Magic Kingdom?

Britchick
29-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Frontierland and tomorrowland I guess

Tink
30-06-2012, 01:44 AM
Wherever Pirates or Splash are. :D :D

BUTTERHEAD1
30-06-2012, 06:16 AM
I hate to give the politically correct answer but I really like all the lands equally inxluding Tom Sawyer Island.The one "land" I liked the least was Toontown.

MystikPiglit
30-06-2012, 04:54 PM
If I could move Pirates and Dole Whips into Frontierland that would be the perfect Land for me. :D

Skywatcher
30-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Frontier land for the rides

Fantasy land for the magic :)

Sam
02-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Frontier land for the rides

Fantasy land for the magic :)

I'm exactly the same as you.

My dad would take up permanent residence in Frontierland if he could. When we went to the MNSSHP Splash Mountain had so few people on it that the crew allowed my father and little brother to stay on it continously. In the end they went round 11 times without getting off. I think that says it all.

Wendy
02-07-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm exactly the same as you.

My dad would take up permanent residence in Frontierland if he could. When we went to the MNSSHP Splash Mountain had so few people on it that the crew allowed my father and little brother to stay on it continously. In the end they went round 11 times without getting off. I think that says it all.

I'd have been sick :lol: :lol:

Suebeattie
04-07-2012, 06:45 AM
I would have to be the one that can't make the decision and say I love all of them! Mind you it's been 4years since we've been I'm sure after this years visit I'll be able to give a better answer
:wiggle:

Watchinherskip
05-07-2012, 02:43 PM
May be weird, but after tabulating number of must do's on the visit...Tomorrow Land comes out first. I was surprised with that. TTA, Laugh Floor, Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain..ok a stretch but always do Carousel of Progress to. So yeah...who knew?:unsure:

DisneyFreak
05-07-2012, 04:59 PM
We seem to spend the most time in Tomorrowland so I guess that would make it our favorite. I love the throwback attractions (Webway People Mover, Carousel of Progress) and a couple of the newer attractions (Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, Space Ranger Spin)

karlaa
09-07-2012, 07:57 AM
i like all the national parks