PDA

View Full Version : Yaaay! Update

Esmeralda
02-07-2012, 12:28 AM
There is one happy owner who will receive their Ipod thingy this week in a jiffy bag :)

catrancher
02-07-2012, 11:33 AM
There is one happy owner who will receive their Ipod thingy this week in a jiffy bag :)

Good for you! :thumbsup:

Too many people today would have just kept it. It's nice to know that there's some people left who are willing to do the right thing and will actively try to make that happen. :yes:

Did you have to resort to the Apple store to find the owner? :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... proud of you...)

Wendy
02-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Good on you :hug2: I'm glad you found out who it belonged to - are you going to send them a note with it and tell them off for the photos :wink:

Esmeralda
02-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Good on you :hug2: I'm glad you found out who it belonged to - are you going to send them a note with it and tell them off for the photos :wink:
Lol no because I don't really know the score.

Good for you! :thumbsup:

Too many people today would have just kept it. It's nice to know that there's some people left who are willing to do the right thing and will actively try to make that happen. :yes:

Did you have to resort to the Apple store to find the owner? :unsure:

No I didn't, the email addy of his friend was suffice, he alerted him by email and the owner got back to me last night.

It never occured to me to keep it, it wasn't mine end of, plus they cost quite a bit don't they? Plus my kid was with me and I would have been setting her a bad example. Nah it just wasn't an option.

Tom (:macwave:... proud of you...)

Esmeralda
02-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Oops sorry Tom I did reply to you... will have to type it all out again lol.

No didn't have to go the Apple store route, luckily the email I sent to one of his contacts got back to him. Keeping it didn't occur to me, if it's not mine and all that.:wiggle: But thank you any way Tom x

Ooh it does appear I did reply to you lol. Off to lie down lol.

Britchick
02-07-2012, 04:50 PM
can we see the photos? :anxious: