PDA

View Full Version : SeaWorld Orlando Raises Ticket Prices

Wendy
05-07-2012, 08:26 AM
SeaWorld Orlando has raised the cost of the gate ticket prices from Tuesday 3rd July.

Guests will have to pay $3 more to visit SeaWorld Orlando for a total of $84.99 plus tax.

Tickets for children ages 39 and under will now cost you $76.99 each.

Online prices are $10 cheaper for both adult and child one-day passes.

Multi-park combo tickets that also include Aquatica water park and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Aquatica will now cost $10 more.

However, there is no increase to the SeaWorld-Aquatica combo ticket, and the cost of annual passes will also remain the same.

SeaWorld's price for a one-day ticket remains cheaper than its nearest neighbors, Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, which both charge $89.

Tink
05-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Publix is selling Universal tickets; both parks one day for $123 or an annual pass with three extra months for $164! Durrrrr, now which would anyone prefer? Sheesh.

Wendy
05-07-2012, 10:11 AM
It's crazy isn't it, unfortunately unlike Disney and SeaWorld, you can't buy an annual pass for Universal unless you are a Florida resident.

I called them to ask, explained that we come twice a year but she said it was only for residents. I did suggest it might be clearer if they called it a Florida Resident AP, I don't think that went down too well :lol: :lol:

Tink
05-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Seriously?! I didn't know that. Too weird. I'll have to check the Publix ones and see what they say...

Kate
05-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Theres a surprise eh! Now, i wonder if they will just raise their prices the once or go for twice?!

Isafari
06-07-2012, 03:35 PM
It's crazy isn't it, unfortunately unlike Disney and SeaWorld, you can't buy an annual pass for Universal unless you are a Florida resident.

We buy Universal annual passes every year with no problem. I've just bought them online again for our next trip.
Hope they let us in the park :unsure::lol: