View Full Version : Do You Take Advantage of Extra Magic Hours at the WDW Parks

06-07-2012, 02:59 PM
I've stayed onsite once and never took advantage of EMH, did I miss something by not doing this?

If you stay onsite do you prefer the morning or evening EMHs and is it part of the reason you stay on Disney property?

06-07-2012, 03:11 PM
We prefer morning as Donna is not really a night owl.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

06-07-2012, 03:30 PM
I love EMH. I will utilize both morning and evening, but I love the evening one's as the parks are so beautiful at night. Not too mention, it's cooler at midnight. :D

06-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Sometimes we do.

06-07-2012, 04:32 PM
usually mornings, i found last August that MK didn't quieten down at all until after midnight at which point i wanted to be in bed!

06-07-2012, 05:20 PM
I have not bothered with extra magic hours but this year have booked some adr's for the evening EMH days

06-07-2012, 06:10 PM
morning hours are fanrific as its quieter less kids about and its brill for the likes of sorin night time was so busy :)

06-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Love love LOVE evening EMH! :yes:

We don't do mornings :lol: but love staying at magic kingdom past midnight. Most of the screaming kids have long since gone, it's less hot, less busy and everything is more special at night :D

Things like the jungle cruise get's a little more wild and the jokes sometimes a little more adult :lol:, haunted mansion looks like it should look, it's just all great.

Now, it's true that the earlier hours can be almost as busy as normal park hours, but it really does thin out later and queues are almost non-existent :)

06-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. We much prefer the extra 3 hours in the evening. When we don't take advantage we tend to avoid that park for the day since it tends to be more crowded.

We even sometimes like to take advantage of evening EMH when not staying on property. It's a great time to just stroll through the parks, shop and people watch. It's kind of relaxing since we know we are not in a hurray to try and get in line for something.

07-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Never did an evening one, but did a morning one a time or two. Had a really nice encounter with Mickey at one of them. He was all ours! No one else was around. (He walked up behind us). Fun times.

07-07-2012, 02:55 AM
We always do the evening EMH at the MK and Epcot and MGM. We have yet to wake up for a morning session. We have been in MK at 3am riding Splash over and over