PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Barber Shop

Wendy
07-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Have you ever had your own hair or your children's hair cut in the Barber Shop?

catrancher
07-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Have you ever had your own hair or your children's hair cut in the Barber Shop?

Yep! :yes:

Got mine done a few years ago there. Good haircut. Fun experience. Kind of strange sitting there in the chair watching people stream by. Like being on display. :shocked:

Tom (:macwave:... everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!)

Tink
07-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Yes, have had the boy's cut there several times. Herself has even had hers cut there a time or two. It's pretty reasonable. They make it a fun experience for all concerned. :yes:

uscwest
08-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Have had it cut there on almost every visit. One time they put that goop in my hair and dropped pixie dust on me. Didn't think I'd ever get it out. LOL.

Dawn
08-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Steven had his first ever haircut there. Got a neat certificate and some "first haircut" ears. :thumbsup:

Wendy
08-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Have had it cut there on almost every visit. One time they put that goop in my hair and dropped pixie dust on me. Didn't think I'd ever get it out. LOL.

I think I've seen a photo :lol:

Steven had his first ever haircut there. Got a neat certificate and some "first haircut" ears. :thumbsup:

What a lovely keepsake :)

Suebeattie
08-07-2012, 07:15 PM
If Zac has some hair by then it would be lovely to get his first haircut there :yes:
:wiggle:

MystikPiglit
08-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Pete goes every trip. Although as he just has a buzz cut I can't say if their styling is any good. :D

Mari
09-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Both girls got their first haircut there :)

They received a certificate and Mickey ears that have "first haircut" embroidered on the back.

This trip Tatiana and Ana Paula got haircuts and pixie dust and colored gel in their hair. They loved it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beccaberry
09-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Ahhhhh....I love when threads take me down memory lane!!!! Baleigh and Andrew used to be "regulars" at the Barbershop on Main Street. We rarely had Baleigh's hair "cut" but they were always wonderful about French braiding it (a skill I never quite grasped) and applying a generous helping of pixie dust and pink paint! Andrew LOVED having his time in the chair and, to this day, will happily wait in line if he needs a "trim." One year the Barbershop Quartet wandered in and sang to him while he was in the chair!

catrancher
09-07-2012, 05:05 PM
One year the Barbershop Quartet wandered in and sang to him while he was in the chair!

Now that would be beyond cool! :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... down by the old, mill stream!)

Watchinherskip
09-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Never did....but it is on my bucket list!!

DisneyFreak
09-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Years ago when the barber shop was actually still located in the heart of Main Street (not by the firehouse).

Jess
08-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Is it possible to make appointments or are they still on a first come first serve basis? How much does it cost for the french braiding?

Britchick
08-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Yes it is possible to book not sure of prices, you can book on (407) 934-7639

Mari
16-11-2012, 07:38 PM
we were told we couldnt book this past trip, but even though the park was beyond crowded, there were only two people ahead of us, so it didnt take long